Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 120

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i watched OSO too (my family made me) and i dont get why everyone is so ga-ga over deepika....she isnt even that good....our sona bachcha is whole lot better for sure...
ranbir is doing his next YR film with deepika and she better keep her distance from bir...lol
i'll be sooo damn pissed if i hear something brewing between those two...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atlast14

atlast14

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged
No it wont cause he knows that he is made for Sona and if he did hes gonna get a big thappar from me for sure Angry

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

Originally posted by nilz123

i watched OSO too (my family made me) and i dont get why everyone is so ga-ga over deepika....she isnt even that good....our sona bachcha is whole lot better for sure...
ranbir is doing his next YR film with deepika and she better keep her distance from bir...lol

i know deepika doesnt hav a gudd dialogue delivery , also has mnottonuos voice! aur sona bacha ko uske saathe compare mat karna sona toh hogi bollywood queen after few yrs!Big smile

i know....she looked fake and she sounded fake too...and her and srk looked sooo bad together...they had no chemistry what so ever...

lets not insult sona by comparing her with deepika...

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:26am | IP Logged

i know deepika doesnt hav a gudd dialogue delivery , also has mnottonuos voice! aur sona bacha ko uske saathe compare mat karna sona toh hogi bollywood queen after few yrs!Big smile

i know....she looked fake and she sounded fake too...and her and srk looked sooo bad together...they had no chemistry what so ever...

lets not insult sona by comparing her with deepika...

yup .. bt since yu watched the movie tell me something .. how much chance hav deepika winning best newcomer in place of sona baby??? i mean did she hav a gudd role?

see honestly she has more chance of winning becoz she had more to do in the film and also becoz OSO is a bigger hit and all the indian critics are in favour of deepika already labelling her the next aishwarya rai and the next sensation of bollywood....

you know how the awad system works in india, last year hrithink roshan won best actor for dhoom 2 (or krissh??) and in those films he had nothing to do accept show off some moves....on the other hand, aamir and sanjay dutt did so great in RDB and munnabhai but they didnt win....

sometimes awards are about which film makes more money and which film has style....

also if the award is based on public voting then deepika again might hav better chance since she has been a model previously and according to all indian she's  a good looker too....

eventhough sona desrves it more than anyone else sometimes the award syestem isnt fair.....

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged
lmao....i swear he has a thing for sonam...
he keeps hinting to her and indirectly keeps asking her about him...
like when he said..."sab mein wahi dikh raha hai"
LOL LOL

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:37am | IP Logged

oh btw on dat show..rabir was lyk...hii m deepak frm delhi..hii..how r u?
actually jab he said itna naI thot ye ranbir ki awaaz hainneways
ranbir- so u n ranbir r childhood frenz so was it difficult romancing him...she was lyk no we r comfortable n hez a handsome guy so itz nt so difficult..lolz
ranbir-..u wer linked up wid him wt about dat
sonam- we r beyond dat - what does she mean by 'we are beyond that' Hmmmm..so what they are beyong just "friends" LOL
Ranbir-n u call him bir...y so??
sonam-I hav always been callin him dat...y...I donno...n no1 else calls him so
Ranbir-hmm..ok...so wts up??
sonam-ranbirrrr??????/??
ranbir-oh..u lyk him so much ke sab mein wahi dekh raha hain - OMG!! this is the bestt..cnt belive Bir said tht..aahahahah How sweett! Nowe they started flirting onn live TV tooo!! LOLLOLLOL
n den he said he is ranbir n all..lolz LOL LOL
LOL LOL

update from my frnd tanvi in orkut LOL this is from channel v!! LOL - BIGG thnx to ur friedn from Orku and to you for posting itt!! HugHugHugwish i got the chance to catch it..

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:37am | IP Logged

lmao....i swear he has a thing for sonam...
he keeps hinting to her and indirectly keeps asking her about him...
like when he said..."sab mein wahi dikh raha hai"
LOL LOL

i know he is crazy abt her!!LOLthis line proves so!!LOL i wish i saw it!! bt any1 of yu if u catch hold of this show do giv the info here!! btw wats ur name yaar!LOL

yeh i m also dying to watch it...

btw my name is ritu.....wat's urs??

atlast14

atlast14

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:42am | IP Logged
You watch in a few years Sona gonna be the better actress but i really hope Sona and Bir do beter movies together cause i just love them as a pair Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top