Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 120

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

Originally posted by atlast14

suhaag raath ooh can u imagine Raj picking her up and lying her down on the bed and putting a sindoor on her forehead and taking off her jewllery oooh la la LOL

uske aagey mat bolnaLOL

btw r u interested in making the new fc???Tongue if yu r please make if not please shef or fary take the charge lolLOL

yeah is se zyada bola to mar jaayein ge yaar i am at school now and going directly to work so if i do thta it'll be tomm in india caz i'll come at 12 but i would love to do that so sorry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 (Page 119)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raiinie

I kne, she the sweetest flirtt! But whenever i see mine/Amu and eghz avi- just gets me all smily smilyy..Sona i instigatng all the flirtacious moves and Bir is just simple stunned! Poor Guy LOL LOL

rains did yu notice one thing! wen sona air kisses him back, bir is stunned and shocked and cudnt put his hands down! he is standing standstillLOLLOLLOL and then sona cums and pats him!!!

bt did yu read sonas new interveiw? i feel they r nt going? reading itOuch

Bir is prolly shocked with Sona flirting with him..buh how sweet! Look at SOnas expression LOLLOLLOL

Amu, yea i did read it..Maybe all the critics, Plus this whole thing with her and Deepika with the media prolly is getting to her abit.Hope she is bck to tht fun-spirited girl asap!Big smile

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
153 Shocked Someone open a new FC! AMu, sorry for just dissapearing..Im bck now! Did you read my commnt ive posted it..read up! Big smile

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fizzwizz

Originally posted by shefali_123

Originally posted by shefali_123

Originally posted by beckytower

HEY GUYS....whats up?? i just came... any updates? i wish i never posted that article today..evryone seems so sad about it...sorry Cry Cry

noo sweetheart! atleast we got to read something abt them naa?

bt i felt sona ws little low and melowed down, her confidence is low in the interveiw!never seen her like this naa so ws feeling bad!

i felt she is feeling inferior to biruOuch

where is interview?? which page, i wanna read.Smile plz give me the page no.

check kar leBig smile

oh ok thanks amu, hmmmm yeh ladki sochti hain ki woh makeup ke bina achi nahin dikhti, lol, woh normal dikhti meri aur teri tarah, lol.

any other offers she has got besides dilli 6 with abhi, which i am not too keen about, lol.

u know what i think she read or heard something really bad about being without make-up remember people were bashing her like h*** whenthey saw the pics and i think she really took it on heart comeone it must've hurted her a lot that;s why she mentioned that specific thing andfor sona baby ur beauty is not only to your physical appearance u have a  good soul with it too which means a lot u r beautiful from both inside and outside and few people have that beauty  we love u too much

@ shef can u make the new ppart as i am at school now can't do that

fary she is very much into internet .. always find hr once in a day in facebook! so she must b searching these thingsConfused

yeah this must be the reason she's down caz people were bashing her like crazy people when those pics were released even at this forum remember

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
If you were to choose your costar, who would it be?

Sonam, Sonam and only Sonam.

sigggggghhhhhh ive read this hundreeedddddss of time...he soooooo loves her Wink

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

LOL

I kne, she the sweetest flirtt! But whenever i see mine/Amu and eghz avi- just gets me all smily smilyy..Sona i instigatng all the flirtacious moves and Bir is just simple stunned! Poor Guy LOL LOL

rains did yu notice one thing! wen sona air kisses him back, bir is stunned and shocked and cudnt put his hands down! he is standing standstillLOLLOLLOL and then sona cums and pats him!!!

Bir is prolly shocked with Sona flirting with him..buh how sweet! Look at SOnas expression LOLLOLLOL

Amu, yea i did read it..Maybe all the critics, Plus this whole thing with her and Deepika with the media prolly is getting to her abit.Hope she is bck to tht fun-spirited girl asap!Big smile

lol i knowww. he ws completely shocked lol!!LOL and sona lol she is really badmaash!LOL

i know! acha rainz i am afraid to open fc. i mean i dnt knw anything it is strange fear thats nt allowing me to openOuch

why are u afraid nothing is going to happen

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ok amu should i do it?? Tongue

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

LOL

lol i knowww. he ws completely shocked lol!!LOL and sona lol she is really badmaash!LOL

i know! acha rainz i am afraid to open fc. i mean i dnt knw anything it is strange fear thats nt allowing me to openOuch

Yupp.shes a little minx!LOLLOL

Amu, open up one..we need one..this is going to be closed! Jut open one and basicaly copy previous FC layout!! GO on..i DARE you.ahaha!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top