Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey tpam and nilz where did u get u avi from?
nilz123 thumbnail
i watched OSO too (my family made me) and i dont get why everyone is so ga-ga over deepika....she isnt even that good....our sona bachcha is whole lot better for sure...
ranbir is doing his next YR film with deepika and she better keep her distance from bir...lol
i'll be sooo damn pissed if i hear something brewing between those two...
atlast14 thumbnail
No it wont cause he knows that he is made for Sona and if he did hes gonna get a big thappar from me for sure 😑
nilz123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tpam

i know deepika doesnt hav a gudd dialogue delivery , also has mnottonuos voice! aur sona bacha ko uske saathe compare mat karna sona toh hogi bollywood queen after few yrs!πŸ˜ƒ

i know....she looked fake and she sounded fake too...and her and srk looked sooo bad together...they had no chemistry what so ever...

lets not insult sona by comparing her with deepika...

nilz123 thumbnail

yup .. bt since yu watched the movie tell me something .. how much chance hav deepika winning best newcomer in place of sona baby??? i mean did she hav a gudd role?

see honestly she has more chance of winning becoz she had more to do in the film and also becoz OSO is a bigger hit and all the indian critics are in favour of deepika already labelling her the next aishwarya rai and the next sensation of bollywood....

you know how the awad system works in india, last year hrithink roshan won best actor for dhoom 2 (or krissh??) and in those films he had nothing to do accept show off some moves....on the other hand, aamir and sanjay dutt did so great in RDB and munnabhai but they didnt win....

sometimes awards are about which film makes more money and which film has style....

also if the award is based on public voting then deepika again might hav better chance since she has been a model previously and according to all indian she's  a good looker too....

eventhough sona desrves it more than anyone else sometimes the award syestem isnt fair.....

nilz123 thumbnail
lmao....i swear he has a thing for sonam...
he keeps hinting to her and indirectly keeps asking her about him...
like when he said..."sab mein wahi dikh raha hai"
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh btw on dat show..rabir was lyk...hii m deepak frm delhi..hii..how r u?
actually jab he said itna naI thot ye ranbir ki awaaz hainneways
ranbir- so u n ranbir r childhood frenz so was it difficult romancing him...she was lyk no we r comfortable n hez a handsome guy so itz nt so difficult..lolz
ranbir-..u wer linked up wid him wt about dat
sonam- we r beyond dat - what does she mean by 'we are beyond that' Hmmmm..so what they are beyong just "friends" πŸ˜†
Ranbir-n u call him bir...y so??
sonam-I hav always been callin him dat...y...I donno...n no1 else calls him so
Ranbir-hmm..ok...so wts up??
sonam-ranbirrrr??????/??
ranbir-oh..u lyk him so much ke sab mein wahi dekh raha hain - OMG!! this is the bestt..cnt belive Bir said tht..aahahahah How sweett! Nowe they started flirting onn live TV tooo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n den he said he is ranbir n all..lolz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

update from my frnd tanvi in orkut πŸ˜† this is from channel v!! πŸ˜† - BIGG thnx to ur friedn from Orku and to you for posting itt!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—wish i got the chance to catch it..

nilz123 thumbnail

i know he is crazy abt her!!πŸ˜†this line proves so!!πŸ˜† i wish i saw it!! bt any1 of yu if u catch hold of this show do giv the info here!! btw wats ur name yaar!πŸ˜†

yeh i m also dying to watch it...

btw my name is ritu.....wat's urs??

atlast14 thumbnail
You watch in a few years Sona gonna be the better actress but i really hope Sona and Bir do beter movies together cause i just love them as a pair πŸ‘
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they r too much lol!! i am sure slb had  a hard time to handle both of them on setsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechara slb , thats why he had to lose his temper!πŸ˜†and they got scolding!! sona-bir control yaarπŸ˜†../ and remember the article were sona was asked was slb angry becoz yu two were too much loveydovey on setsπŸ˜‰ ahahah..oh yea i remember..See!! everything is fitting in so well now- the artcile 'SonaBir lovedovey on sets, SLB fretting' 'them two constant flirting with each other and Always complimenting each other..for god sakes he even likes her nails'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Him calling on the show, is the sweetesst, im sure no one has ever done tht..Hailaaa!! I lub them chooo muchh!! God! Just waiting for the confession now..*imagine* if Bir propossed on LIVE tele!! Godd! Tht wud be the one tooo watchh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†