Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
see it's a matter of being black and white.

if you are white, you are loved and people appreciate your work.

if you are black, you are loved as well in a different way...they hate the character but still know how to appreciate your work.

if you are completely mad, it's again easy to appreciate.

but if you are grey...like one of us...a little mad, a little crazy, a little annoying, manipulative...it's hard to appreciate it. coz it's abt subtlety. i think those critics who saw it and those viewers saw it all appreciated her work.

anyways who cares what others think. did i mention what bir darling tell this reporter on zee tv when told that sona's work was not appreciated? "in 2 years sona will be the finest actress in indian cinema..u wait and watch". uske muh mein ghee shakkar phool. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i think we have got competition sona fans!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by admail_bd - 16 years ago
yup read that on rk.net. some one mentioned it.

he gets the "craziest sona fan" title. hands down. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by tpam

and yu know i see something positive abt sonam here!
i mean her role was not something to fall in love. it ws very different! it ws scary. and if ppl wud hav liked sonam a lot , that means sonam wud nt hav been gudd! i mean to say if yu like villains that means the person who potrayed the role of villain is not gudd!!
wen yu hate a villain that means okk yess he has done amazing job!!eg: gabbar singh i used to hate him all thru my childhood the most dreaded villain

now lets come bac to the point!!if sonam ws loved by all that means she wud hav nt done gr88 job! since ppl didnt like her much means she did gr88 job becoz her role ws nt something yu wud luv to fall in love!!
so i apreciate her work! πŸ‘

Ranbir played a very flashy character, that is why it is easy to like him but sonam played an almost confused, lost, slightly grey character, that is why people found it average and difficult to identify with her.

Rani and Ranbir are the wholly positive characters in this film. All others are bordering on grey.

i hope i dont get in trouble for my siggy πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hey guys congo on the new FC...the movie released just 4-5 days ago..& we have a new FC...

Lets hope it remains like this always...
BTW thnx atonne amrita,becky...for all the updates abt sona-bir interviews..I don't have headlines today or V..
so its just coz of u all that I came to know abt it...Thnx a tonnnneeee

Plz can some1 upload videos on them...I just miss when they come on Tv...Any new links....plz post it .....
Originally posted by tpam

i knw ... did yu check last 20 pages of last fc? there sona-bir updates r there! sona came in channel v goddess and sona-bir in aajtak and HT and indiatv!!

that HT reporter anna is soo mean and was bitchy to sonam! i hate her! she ws troubling sona soo much!😑bt sona the more i see her , listen to her ,the more i love her! she is soo articulate so intelligent so amazing she cud handle all the questions! check last 25 pages of last fc and also the bolly section where the HT thing is givenπŸ˜›

yes yaar..i read each & every page of this FC.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Abt sonam....let the ppl say whatever they want to...Every1 who has watched the movie in my area ..even though didn't like the movie...still praised sona-bir..all said that they were gr8 in their respective parts...so i don't think any critics or media can do anything over here...ultimately its the public who gonna decide..
i know there r many ranbir fans..but I haven't come across any1 who said bad to sonam...no1(except the crtics..a few) has said anything bad to her...my mum dad praised her..& they rarely do so..though they hated the movie...
ahahah those two are soooo damn sweet...
i would've loved to see sona's face when anna said "ppl love u too sonam"...hahaha
that was the best...
πŸ˜†
hi congo on new fc
i saw oso today
and no offence d movie was very stuoid
if u want me to tell u its review i can give it
hicongo on new fc
i saw oso and no offence i think it was a very stupid movie
if u want me to give its review ill give it