~*~Afreen & Azaan Cute Scenes Gallery~*~

Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Heyyy yaar

I was abt to request u guys to have a thread for AA where we can have their scene videos, pics, FFs and every other thing related to AA๐Ÿ˜ณ....

I have some 3 videos of AA... I ll post them here.. So if i post them here, Will u be updating these in the first post of urs above... So tat everyone will find it easy to get to the scenes rather than going thro all the pages of this thread๐Ÿ˜†

Krishi

Originally posted by knumnum

Heyyy yaar

I was abt to request u guys to have a thread for AA where we can have their scene videos, pics, FFs and every other thing related to AA๐Ÿ˜ณ.... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Great minds think alive huh?๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have some 3 videos of AA... I ll post them here.. So if i post them here, Will u be updating these in the first post of urs above... Yup! So tat everyone will find it easy to get to the scenes rather than going thro all the pages of this thread๐Ÿ˜† Exactly!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Even though I'm not a very organized person in real life, when I go on the comp and I cant find anything, I get really annoyed, I hate going through threads to find stuff!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Krishi

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks sooo much Madz for this thread! I've been trying to gather all cute scenes of AA for like a week now cause I wanted to have a collection...this will really be helpful! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanx Madz for this! Loved it.
@ Krishu: Hehe...can I use your AA video avis?

Originally posted by *Shifali*

@ Krishu: Hehe...can I use your AA video avis?

Yepp, Go ahead and use them๐Ÿ˜›

Krishi

I have started saving some high quality clips.. So no worries fellow AAians.. I shall post them on the weekends if Krishu can remind me about them ๐Ÿ˜‰ ~

Great post btw ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ~

Cheers,
Sana~

Originally posted by smartc

I have started saving some high quality clips.. So no worries fellow AAians.. I shall post them on the weekends if Krishu can remind me about them ๐Ÿ˜‰ ~

Great post btw ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ~

Cheers,
Sana~

At ur service Madame๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I have already become ur Alarm clock๐Ÿค”... Soo nothing new now๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Will definitely remind u in the weekend๐Ÿ˜†

Krishi

Thanks for this thread..... will start working on some videomixes as my sound driver get proper

@Sanz: Will be waiting for ur high quality videos ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv,

Shagun