India Forums seeks new challenges ahead! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
My main problem is posting messages on IF..where after hitting the ''send'' button we are send to the first page and we need to refresh to get our msg posted

Its kinda irritating and keep me away from posting messages
thx bro for these facilities specially the buddylist feature😳
hmm amzing idea vijay bhai..i like the testimonials idea...and also the groups one...!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hello vijay sir..

ur ideas r always gr88πŸ‘ and betterment for the forum..hope IF keeps its no 1 position of being the discussion forum ever...

vijay sir there is something i want to tell u i have pmed u also but there was no reply from ur side. not from the mods and even not from the tellybuzz team. so this is my last alternative to raise my voice..hope u see this post this time before its get too late.

vijay sir in the first page u have shown ur worry abt IF to maintian its place against the new other developed forums or not. so let me tell u there was one thing that has already been done in other forums and not in IF.

9x channel has been added to the forum but the channel bindass who has already become so popular is not added..i dunno whats the reason. there is no place where we can discuss abt the indian shows ariing on this show..plzz think abt it

Wow...great ideas! I really like the separate fanclub/community ideas and also the one for making I-F like a social network! πŸ‘
Excellent ideas!!!!!!!!!! I love all of them, and these are sure going to take IF to new heights!!!!!!! πŸ‘

We have come such a long way, and yet the road seems longer...but shiny........

Way to go India Forums!!!!!!!!
awesome ideas! will be waiting 4 all! πŸ‘
"a) myGroups / FanClubs

It's hard to keep up and maintain so many shows and besides there are several other interesting areas apart from TV shows that people would love to know and share their views on. You can create communities or groups to discuss social issues. Therefore, it will be easier for members to form their own groups/community, manage and promote the same. It will also allow group owners to customize the look and feel of their community. "

I like this idea and for me who wants to read or write abt show i like whci may not be the same show as with months each show looses its worth...lol..its difficult to go into each bracket of show and write in there...whereas we may have a group of friends on the other show..and we cant write abt one show on the other one....so sometimes that little distnace takes abt the whole beauty of group we form here....

I am happy to read abt the social issues par tas well....as many online friends really come for some realxation from their hectic life and want to discuss philosophiocal thought.... even like Tv news whcih may have something painful event which we may discuss like the uphar issue ot something...

I also feel this forum had a lot of humour before now its lackign that...dont know in what sense to say that ...but a lot has become abt serious discussion...we really need to brign that back... πŸ˜ƒ few smiles need to be added in here..so somethign on humour terms has to be included in this forum in coming times thats what i suggest...

In the end...a great apploud for takign this forum from where it was..and to a bigger larger family it has become... πŸ‘

Wow so many good changes. Thank you Vijayji..... it will take me time to grasp all this πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It would indeed be great to have a Recycle box in our mailbox so if we accidentally delete all posts or a post 😳 it will go into the recycle bin for us to retrieve. 😊   Thankoos πŸ˜ƒ