Rules & Announcements

India Forums seeks new challenges ahead! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged
im liking the Buddy idea Thumbs Up and the testimonials.. i think it will give other people an idea of an indivual!

Fan groups and chat clubs is a good area to atackle too.. would be wicked to see the chnages..

i like the shout box idea, is it possible to have one in each section or just the main page if this is considered? Embarrassed

Henna x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India Forums seeks new challenges ahead! (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

jus 1 word << WOW!!!!Big smileBig smileClap

I-F is really going placesss..!!!! hats off to Vijay sir..!! for what he done 4 all of us and still doing.!!Smile...U just dont know sir,what u have given..to al of us here..!! we all being far far away from each other...from differeny religions..countries....<< get to connect with each other thru this single forum<< I-F!!!Smile 

N this idea of making I-F  a Social networkng site..also...>> a gr88 idea..!! it wd just add 4 moons to I-F..!!WinkBig smileBig smile...

I-F is really a BIG thng today..!!! even now..whenever i see any other forums...u know there are soo many of them now..>> BUT i've found no forum like I-F ......!!!!Clap<< kyunke unqiue aur brilian cheezein rare he hti hain..> n I-F is so speciall!!! >> N its UR achievement SIR..!! really..!!! e all really hope n pray k I-F ko aur progresss miley..

Though its INDIA-FORUMS....But....in this INDIA-forums..>> people like me..frm PAKISTAN...n otehrs frm U.S/U.K...etc feel really good being a part of such a big place..!!!Big smile

Keep it RocKiNG!

bst of luck!Smile

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
awsome ideas vijay bhaiya Hug

waise to this is the best syt ever but these developements will make it much much better Big smile i luv the pm idea as it will make many things much easier... Smile

as for more developments, will defo post sum ideas if i tihnk of some...but kya karein, yeh syt is already perfect nd addictive, that it may be difficult Wink

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
awesome ideas!!! Clap

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thats great vijay bro

Suggestion no 1:

i think the mod choosen idea is great.....

Suggestion no 2:

Promotion Day:

Vijay bro........i think their should be a promotion day

it should be exactly like the way of an interview......

U or mods of a section can send some question and some restrictions

Question

1--Your activity status:
2--How much time u can give IF after becoming a mod or Viewbie or else:

etc

Restrictions:

1--The member should be a IF-Rocker and atleast 1 year old on this forum

2--Have send some great posts on the forum in the last 4-5 months

&

then with the polling of all the existing mods, U should select a member for a particular forum

In this way we will be able to create a ghreat atmostphere and people will more active for being a part of IF

Suggestion no 3:

New names should be given to the members, like IF-Glories

Suggestion no 4:

Their should a creativity contest every 4-5 months later

Members out here are creative but can't access to the Creative corner with their creativity
In contest, members have to send their ideas to crazy creatives and the best idea member will get entry to IF-crazy creatives

lolz
ana

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Vijay,
   First of all a few words of felicitations and back-patting. I am amazed at your ability of strategic planning and visioning. The ideas you have floated as starters are indicative of your capabilities to think out of the box. As an enterpreneur, I would focus on 2 things to keep the site economically viable and lively.

a. Add features which would bring audience to the site which in turn would bring in sponsors resulting into the necessary funding to keep the site alive.
b. Features that would be of interest to the sponsors of the site
c. Converting this site into another Orkut is a very good idea but you will need to think about what makes this site a winner over Orkut. In other why would people come to IF instead of a vastly popular Orkut. Add those carrots (if not already in place) which will wean audience away from Orkut (as an example) to IF. That's what I would look for.

In a nutshell, as I said earlier, your vision will have far reaching impacts on IF and I have this "bad" feeling that it will enrich the site and make the life of us "addicts" even more difficult to live without IF Big smile .

Good Job Clap

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

*1 suggestion<< AS Manish said : try to have those features n thngs in mind .while making I-F a social networking site...which's 4 sure woudl be better than ORKUT >><< i guess u should conduct a POLL..as to what efatures r missing in orkut,FAcebooK etc n what we would like to see ehre at I-F's..social netwrkng...picture.!!Embarrassed .....privacy is 1 matter...n etc etc..

i hope i aint wrong...i jussf elt like giving ths...it js clickd!Smile

keep up da gr888 work SIr.!

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Vijay bhai,

You guys are doing a fabulous job- something that I keep repeating over and over again.Blushing

I will come back to the suggestions part later when I have really thought it over, but at this moment I would like to make one point regarding PM service and  bussy list.

I never really liked this open display of buddy list in Orkut. Buddy list is a very private thing and who we interact with, and how often I think it should be a personal thing and therefore should remain private like it is now as we have it in our IF Private message service. I really like the present PM service but some feature enhancement would make it more attractive and user friendly.

Some of the additional features that we may have  are :

A. Option to have some folders like :

-  Draft folder (to hold drafts )

-  Trash folder (receive deleted message and from there we can delete the message permanently)

-  create new folders.

2. The PM should have a mass CC, BCC option.

3. Search using usernames to locate older messages.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top