Punjabi Channel

Have u ever..?

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sas Ria akal..🤗

Kee haal hai..😃

guys have u ever spoken in punjabi to a person who does'nt understand the language..I often do that when sum annoying creatures in my skool irritate me to the core..they won't even get a thing..but I still wud love to speak!!🤣

i keep saying..magarmach..Tate Koo Wich Marja!!😆

And sumtimes..Saypa pada gala wich..

it's quite fun..it's not like being a racist..

do u guys do that 😆

-Love

anureet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg yeaa i do that too when sumbody gets on ma nervous i usually say bad words 😆 like kamina or worst 😆 buh its reali fun to do that 😆
~*manai*~ thumbnail
omg i thought i was the only one anu thats too funny!
usually i say

fitte mou
or
hai oh rabba
ir
kutthe ja kisse hor da ser ka! 😆
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
haha omg manai omg last one'srealii funny ima use dat one from now on 😆
~*manai*~ thumbnail
lolz raju you should see the looks on the person face when i say that hey are like what did you say i would be like nothing!! i was just singing! 😆
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
😆 😆 hahah lol becharey log
omg once i said kameena to dis guy and he knew what it meant buh he juss laughed lol and he told me he knows it 😆 i wuz embarrsed 😆
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 hahaha manai ur a joka lol....... lol i alwayz do it hahaha sometimes to ma teacher i would be like.... tenu kuch nehi ohndaaaaa ageya sadde kaan khaan 😡 😆 😆 hahaha that kuttha haha some poeple know what that means i mean gore around here haha like when we used to like talk about kale infront of them n talk punjabi haha even they clocked on to what it means lol.... 😆 but loads of times this has happened tho lol....

does anyone when talking to to their teacher say hunna after saying a sentence 😆
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: *RickStar*

some poeple know what that means i mean gore around here haha like when we used to like talk about kale infront of them n talk punjabi haha even they clocked on to what it means lol.... 😆 but loads of times this has happened tho lol....

does anyone when talking to to their teacher say hunna after saying a sentence 😆

i know me and my friend used to talk all the time in our language and our teacher made us stop cuz the otther pple wudnt understand!😡

omg! i do that too! it is too funny...i usually say that to people who i get annoyed of! like kutha, or some other words! this one time i was talking to my gori friend and i started talking to her im punjabi without realizing!

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 ok well i never speak Punjabi to anyone if they dont understand it.. on purpose i mean

haha coz ive done it accidentally a few times in the past.. like i remember my teacher back in school was asking me a question but i was daydreaming and then all of a sudden she screams my name and i jus jumped and said 😳 "HANJI?! ki hoya?"

😆 everyone was like wat the hell does that mean 🤣

but yeh every now n then a word or two slips inbetween while im talkin English with my mates
cheri thumbnail
i saw this line to all & no one understands NOT SURE if its punjabi though!

Kahan gaya tha "khetee karne?" 😆

& kya hua? "teri sas da Vya"? 😆