Page 2 Page 3

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Sas Ria akal..Hug

Kee haal hai..Big smile

guys have u ever spoken in punjabi to a person who does'nt understand the language..I often do that when sum annoying creatures in my skool irritate me to the core..they won't even get a thing..but I still wud love to speak!!ROFL

i keep saying..magarmach..Tate Koo Wich Marja!!LOL

And sumtimes..Saypa pada gala wich..

it's quite fun..it's not like being a racist..

do u guys do that LOL

-Love

anureet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have u ever..?" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
omg yeaa i do that too when sumbody gets on ma nervous i usually say bad words LOL like kamina or worst LOL buh its reali fun to do that LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
omg i thought i was the only one anu thats too funny!
usually i say

fitte mou
or
hai oh rabba
ir
kutthe ja kisse hor da ser ka! LOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
haha omg manai omg last one'srealii funny ima use dat one from now on LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
lolz raju you should see the looks on the person face when i say that hey are like what did you say i would be like nothing!! i was just singing! LOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL hahah lol becharey log
omg once i said kameena to dis guy and he knew what it meant buh he juss laughed lol and he told me he knows it LOL i wuz embarrsed LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL hahaha manai ur a joka lol....... lol i alwayz do it hahaha sometimes to ma teacher i would be like.... tenu kuch nehi ohndaaaaa ageya sadde kaan khaan Angry LOL LOL hahaha that kuttha haha some poeple know what that means i mean gore around here haha like when we used to like talk about kale infront of them n talk punjabi haha even they clocked on to what it means lol.... LOL but loads of times this has happened tho lol....

does anyone when talking to to their teacher say hunna after saying a sentence LOL

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

some poeple know what that means i mean gore around here haha like when we used to like talk about kale infront of them n talk punjabi haha even they clocked on to what it means lol.... LOL but loads of times this has happened tho lol....

does anyone when talking to to their teacher say hunna after saying a sentence LOL

i know me and my friend used to talk all the time in our language and our teacher made us stop cuz the otther pple wudnt understand!Angry

omg! i do that too! it is too funny...i usually say that to people who i get annoyed of! like kutha, or some other words! this one time i was talking to my gori friend and i started talking to her im punjabi without realizing!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.