Punjabi Channel

i went to gurdwara and guess what happen?

freecash thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey everyone on sunday i went to gurdwara sahib and i was sitting in the back and there was a guy who was staring at me for all the time and whenever i looked at him he looks at something else. then after that when i ate lungar and came out to get my shoes he saw me overthere, waiting for me, and started walked infront me. i wanna know does he like me or something because i don't want him to think anything like that about me. if he does like me i can't stop him but still i wanna know because he was looking at me and didn't want me to know that he was looking at me i know that he didn't want me to know that he was staring at me all the time. please reply as soon as you can. please..... i really need to know.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha yea m pretty suree he liked u
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no offence but... looking at a girl deeply.... at a gurdwara tori respect kar sagda si... na.....

but if he kept looking at u.... then i guess he does like u.. trying to drop hints... an i guess ur picking them up now.... sooo even if he does... whats next.... hmmmmm
~*manai*~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *RickStar*

no offence but... looking at a girl deeply.... at a gurdwara tori respect kar sagda si... na.....

but if he kept looking at u.... then i guess he does like u.. trying to drop hints... an i guess ur picking them up now.... sooo even if he does... whats next.... hmmmmm

i agree with you

he deff likes you maybe he is too shy but i would find out and ask him!

jassiee. thumbnail
yeahhh... hehe... he likes uu!!!
~*manai*~ thumbnail
i hope you ask and then tell us!
Mad4Madhuri thumbnail
I think he might have been attracted to you and might like u aswell.
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†aww how cute.. but yeh.. at Gurdwara? geez

he probably liked ur looks, found u attractive, and yeh couldn't stop looking ta u coz of that πŸ˜‰ he probably did like u.. who knows

But then again, dont worry, its sooo common.. u get guys looking at u half the time jus coz they have nothing better to do.. they see a girl, and stare, as thought they've never seen a girl in their lives.. and u dont even have to be drop dead gorgeous. Trust me, ive had it happen enough to know πŸ˜†

but na, who knows.. if u see him again.. let's see if he keeps staring AGAIN.. if so.. then u got ur answer πŸ˜‰
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ~*manai*~

i agree with you

he deff likes you maybe he is too shy but i would find out and ask him!

yea! ask him...or just start talking to him and when you get to know him then maybe he'll tell you himself...i hate when guys stare at meπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...lol...but i like it at the same timeπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Angad luver#1

yea! ask him...or just start talking to him and when you get to know him then maybe he'll tell you himself...i hate when guys stare at meπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...lol...but i like it at the same timeπŸ˜†πŸ€£

at the same time u like it? 🀣 hahaha.. kyun? makes u feel loved? aww!

u gotta admit.. its kinda freaky though.. especially in India when those guys on the streets walk past and cant take their eyes off u.. ugh!