Punjabi Channel

i went to gurdwara and guess what happen?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

freecash

freecash

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hey everyone on sunday i went to gurdwara sahib and i was sitting in the back and there was a guy who was staring at me for all the time and whenever i looked at him he looks at something else. then after that when i ate lungar and came out to get my shoes he saw me overthere, waiting for me, and started walked infront me. i wanna know does he like me or something because i don't want him to think anything like that about me. if he does like me i can't stop him but still i wanna know because he was looking at me and didn't want me to know that he was looking at me i know that he didn't want me to know that he was staring at me all the time. please reply as soon as you can. please..... i really need to know.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i went to gurdwara and guess what happen?" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
haha yea m pretty suree he liked u

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
no offence but... looking at a girl deeply.... at a gurdwara tori respect kar sagda si... na.....

but if he kept looking at u.... then i guess he does like u.. trying to drop hints... an i guess ur picking them up now.... sooo even if he does... whats next.... hmmmmm

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

no offence but... looking at a girl deeply.... at a gurdwara tori respect kar sagda si... na.....

but if he kept looking at u.... then i guess he does like u.. trying to drop hints... an i guess ur picking them up now.... sooo even if he does... whats next.... hmmmmm

i agree with you

he deff likes you maybe he is too shy but i would find out and ask him!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
yeahhh... hehe... he likes uu!!!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i hope you ask and then tell us!

Mad4Madhuri

Mad4Madhuri

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I think he might have been attracted to you and might like u aswell.

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
LOLaww how cute.. but yeh.. at Gurdwara? geez

he probably liked ur looks, found u attractive, and yeh couldn't stop looking ta u coz of that Wink he probably did like u.. who knows

But then again, dont worry, its sooo common.. u get guys looking at u half the time jus coz they have nothing better to do.. they see a girl, and stare, as thought they've never seen a girl in their lives.. and u dont even have to be drop dead gorgeous. Trust me, ive had it happen enough to know LOL

but na, who knows.. if u see him again.. let's see if he keeps staring AGAIN.. if so.. then u got ur answer Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top