Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kmilw

Groupbie

kmilw

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:36am | IP Logged

well now dis is a fanfic of mine and a first attempt too so please be liberal and  generous wid ur reviews.

chp 1:::

The indian evil wizard was Gabber Singh and Maury High school of advanced magi.c had played a major role in fighting this  dark wizard and help maintain peace among the indian magic folk. This news sprea far and wide in britain and a new ray of hope had risen among the ppl.

Harry was reading the daily prophet,"I hope one day even  hogwarts  can accomplish the same feat of defeating Voldemort and be as happy as these indians". Saying this he passed the paper to Hermione and Ron to tell dem wat he meant.Ron's face lighted up wid da thot while hermione just sighed.

In the great hall everyone was murmuring da same thing and it seemed to make ppl very xcited.Dumbledore too rose to the occasion and said"it indeed is a matter of great pride that out fellows in asia have done much to cease the ill going on in their land and i hope this sets an xample for u all to help in the cause of ending the evil. I would want  to inform u dat Maurya High has agrred to help us Fight this Dark wizard and  provide us xtra support.Tomorrow the entire school would be shifting and be a part of us and help us till need be so i request u to plz extend a friendly hand to ur saviours"

In India,

tia was speaking to her friends ,"tumhe pata hai tia ki packing abhi bhi kithne baki hai. Oh tia's god help her in this dilemma"

ashi comes enters and she hearing tia she immidiately retorts"hey piggionhead saara plane tumhare saaman ke liye nahin hai tumhare papa ne tumhe bataya nahi"

tia glares at her and resumes spearking asif she had never  been interupted. Yuvi and ranveer are discussing life in britain and wondering watsder in store for dem. yuvi says"ranveer dude tumhe kya lagta hai y r we called der" . he says"pata nahi bana vaha jake hi ata chalega"

the entire skool is abuzz wid activiy' enthusiasm and fear as well .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "remixed hogwarts" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmilw

Groupbie

kmilw

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:38am | IP Logged
well if u've read it u would have seen some changes too like this is happening after the fourth year where the ministry is of no help so dumbledore had to ask help from external sources.
and dat this is a fusion of the hit serial remix which used to be aired on star one.
plz review ppl

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i like it... its cute... do continue asap

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
gud 1....cont is plzzzz.....my 2 fav thngs in dis wrld 2geher!....plz cont asap

kmilw

Groupbie

kmilw

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hey thnks for ur reiviews but i'am dissaopointed .is it dat bad friends then i'll abandon this??
why so few reviews as yet??

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged
it rocks!really gud continue asap Smile

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmilw

hey thnks for ur reiviews but i'am dissaopointed .is it dat bad friends then i'll abandon this??
why so few reviews as yet??
dear dtas becoz dere isnt mny member active at present...so only dese few reviews...u cont. plz its ossomWink

kmilw

Groupbie

kmilw

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey here chp 2:
           All students in hogwarts were waiting to see how the indians arrive . Harry noticed dat the ground was cleared maybe for sumthing big he thot.
Then to the surprise of all came a Huge lotus flower on the grounds which materiled itself out of thin air and had a logo which said Maurya High.
As soon as the crafy like lotus came to a complete halt cheerful students walked out of one of its petals.It is indeed a wonderful craft marvelled hermione.Ron kept eying the indian beauties hoping for some fluer look alike.
They eneterd with great pomp and delight

Post Reply New Post

Go to top