Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Thank you Medha.....yor answers made me interesting reading....I enjoyed it

I will try to post some more question later...untill then please enjoy your hot seatπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by thameem - 16 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy there.. back with some questions 😊

1) What was your favorite part of the year as a child?

2) What subject did you not like studying/taking when you were at least 3 years younger?

3) Do you still dislike that subject?

4) What kind of books do you like to read, and who is your favorite author?

5) What are some things that you're afraid of?

6) Do you like to dress up? Or are you more comfortable with casual clothes..

7) What's the best thing about visiting India?

8) Where do you stand in the whole Om Shanti Om vs. Saawariya battle?

9) What do you feel should be completely stopped/taken out of Indian movies?

10) What should never be taken away from our movies?

11) Do you like loud party songs? Or do you like softer-toned songs a little more?

12) Who's your favorite Indian actress of yesteryear?

13) Which movie did you recently watch, which has made a fairly big impact on you?

14) Which places have you visited that have completely mesmerized you?

15) How many languages can you speak? Do you want to learn any specific language?

16) Does Ranbir Kapoor remind you of Raj Kapoor?

lol enough for now. Can't wait to read your replies 😳 😳
ELAS101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachna_5

heyy there.. back with some questions 😊 Hi rachna!!

1) What was your favorite part of the year as a child? As a child I liked summer because then everyone was free from work...now I prefer fall

2) What subject did you not like studying/taking when you were at least 3 years younger? I remember that I didn't like any kind of math at that time, but now I really do like math

3) Do you still dislike that subject? nope....I like math much more now

4) What kind of books do you like to read, and who is your favorite author? wow....I like to read all kinds of books, actually any kinds of books. Some of my favorite authors are JK Rowling, Jody Picolout, Scott Westerfeild, and others.

5) What are some things that you're afraid of? hmmm...i am afraid of cockroaches, roller coasters, heights, and failure

6) Do you like to dress up? Or are you more comfortable with casual clothes.. dressing up for sure!!!! that is much more fun than causual especailly in salwar kameezes, ghagras and saris

7) What's the best thing about visiting India? Everything!!!!! India is such an amazing place....for me the best thing about visiting would be seeing my family but the great food doesn't hurt eitherπŸ˜†

8) Where do you stand in the whole Om Shanti Om vs. Saawariya battle? Good question....Both films are on completley different sides of the spectrum so it's really unfair to compare them. I guess it depends on the type of cinema you like as to which movie you like better. I thought that both were really good movies in their own ways.

9) What do you feel should be completely stopped/taken out of Indian movies? I like Indian movies the way that they are today....but I do respect that they are making an effort to make smoking the movies a little less prominent.

10) What should never be taken away from our movies? the songs! I understand that some hindi cinema might not be taken as seriously because of the song and dance numbers but I think that's what makes them so unique and it is something everyone enjoys.

11) Do you like loud party songs? Or do you like softer-toned songs a little more? I like both, it depends on my mood. Now days I think that there have been some really nice soft songs being released!

12) Who's your favorite Indian actress of yesteryear? Hema Malini, I still think she looks absolutley beautiful today!

13) Which movie did you recently watch, which has made a fairly big impact on you? Probably Gandhi My Father....the film was really nicely made and all the actors/actresses did a great job. It did leave an impact on me because of the message that you can take out of it.

14) Which places have you visited that have completely mesmerized you? India, first and foremost, mesmerizes me every time I visit. It is one of the most colorful and diverse places that anyone could ever visit.

15) How many languages can you speak? Do you want to learn any specific language? I can speak three languages: Hindi, English and Marathi. I would like to learn some spanish.

16) Does Ranbir Kapoor remind you of Raj Kapoor? A little...but he reminds me most of Neetu Singh.....they look almost exactly alike!

lol enough for now. Can't wait to read your replies 😳 😳 Thanks for the great questions!!! I had a fun time answering them! 

ELAS101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thameem

Thank you Medha.....yor answers made me interesting reading....I enjoyed it your welcome, I'm glad you didn't think they were boring😊

I will try to post some more question later...untill then please enjoy your hot seatπŸ˜ƒ okay, i will!

Edited by ELAS101 - 16 years ago
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

hey Medha... πŸ˜ƒ Hiii

here's a song for you 😳

Teri aankhoun ke
matwale kaajal ko
mera salaam
zulfoun ke kale kale
baadal ko mera salaam

ek kaam karo song ka reply song se do.....

[ hey buddy I will be out of station for a few days.....so milte hain ek long break ke baad.....untill then enjoy your hot seat]

Edited by thameem - 16 years ago
ELAS101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thameem

hey Medha... πŸ˜ƒ Hiii

here's a song for you 😳

Teri aankhoun ke
matwale kaajal ko
mera salaam
zulfoun ke kale kale
baadal ko mera salaam

ek kaam karo song ka reply song se do.....

[ hey buddy I will be out of station for a few days.....so milte hain ek long break ke baad.....untill then enjoy your hot seat]

Hi thameem!! πŸ˜ƒ

Kitna khoobsoorat gaana chuna tumne...yeh lo, ek ganaa tumhare liye

Pyaar se aise na humme dekho
Ke kahin na hum mar jaye

Jadoo nazro se na chalao
Is trah se na muskurao
Ke mohabat na kar jaye
Ke kahin na hum mar jaye

oh, okay then enjoy your break!! I will see talk to you again soon hopefully😊

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ELAS101 thumbnail
Sanjana4U thumbnail
Congrats Medha...i hope u r enjoying your week...but u still have a long way to go...i have been extremely buzy because of school and wont be free until december...so i wont get the chance 2 grill u...but u still have loads of people here who can for me πŸ˜‰ ....enjoy grilling and have fun....btw I love pav bhaji tooooo.... 😳
ELAS101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana4U

Congrats Medha...i hope u r enjoying your week...but u still have a long way to go...i have been extremely buzy because of school and wont be free until december...so i wont get the chance 2 grill u... Oh, that's too bad...but school is much more important!! but u still have loads of people here who can for me 😈 😈 😈 I know, I wonder how many more questions I'll have to answer before the weeks over!! πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ....enjoy grilling and have fun.... thanks😳btw I love pav bhaji tooooo.... 😳  Really?? I think we should all start a pav bahji forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ELAS101 - 16 years ago