Chit Chat

Do u feel saying Thanks/Sorry is needed? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I feel to say thanks n sorry is important..especially for me..i love to appreaciate somebudy's help by saying thanks n mistakes done by me for sorry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u feel saying Thanks/Sorry is needed? (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah..saying thanks and sorry is important but it depends who u are saying to sometimes ppl who are close to u...u may dnt feel a need to say them...but when u commit a mistake sorry is needed to show the other dat u realize it...so i guess yeah for me it is Embarrassed

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
-- Do u feel saying Thanks/Sorry is needed?

absolutely. when you say thank you to somebody you appreciate what has been done for you...and everybody likes to be appreciated. tell me, who does not like to be appreciated??? even if it is little thing like offerring a pen to someone...and they accept it, use and return it and leave without a word...you feel awful and think the bugger is so impolite...that is because your gesture was not appreciated!!!

sorry is just as important. the reason you say sorry is because your mistake is done inadvertantly!!An honest apology can mend relationships, dissolve anger, soothe shattered pride or heal a broken heart.

-- Would u say Thanks/sorry even when u know its' not needed?

how do you mean not needed???

-- Do u say Thanks/Sorry a lot..? and if yes.. When?

Of all the silly sentences produced by American pop culture, my personal choice for silliest is Erich Segal's, "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

"Love means always being prepared to say you are sorry," is far sounder advice.

Many possibly rewarding relationships are lost just because of a failure to utter two simple words "I'm sorry." Worse, how many of our closest relationships are destroyed. i honestly thing it is absolutely vital to say sorry and thank you.

and most importantly....

-- If you say Thanks/Sorry.. do u really mean it..?
Or are u saying it just because u think u have to say it...?

every single time...
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jasunap - 15 November 2007 at 2:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top