Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
-- Do u feel saying Thanks/Sorry is needed?

absolutely. when you say thank you to somebody you appreciate what has been done for you...and everybody likes to be appreciated. tell me, who does not like to be appreciated??? even if it is little thing like offerring a pen to someone...and they accept it, use and return it and leave without a word...you feel awful and think the bugger is so impolite...that is because your gesture was not appreciated!!!

sorry is just as important. the reason you say sorry is because your mistake is done inadvertantly!!An honest apology can mend relationships, dissolve anger, soothe shattered pride or heal a broken heart.

-- Would u say Thanks/sorry even when u know its' not needed?

how do you mean not needed???

-- Do u say Thanks/Sorry a lot..? and if yes.. When?

Of all the silly sentences produced by American pop culture, my personal choice for silliest is Erich Segal's, "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

"Love means always being prepared to say you are sorry," is far sounder advice.

Many possibly rewarding relationships are lost just because of a failure to utter two simple words – "I'm sorry." Worse, how many of our closest relationships are destroyed. i honestly thing it is absolutely vital to say sorry and thank you.

and most importantly....

-- If you say Thanks/Sorry.. do u really mean it..?
Or are u saying it just because u think u have to say it...?

every single time...
😆😆😆

Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago