.:::The World Of Kinshuk Mahajan Updt:::.

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys Welcome Back! This is sheena bringing another world of our dearest kinshuk mahajan. Our first club was a great hit, thanks to all the members who kept it active and now we've got another place to rock and now lets fill this place with all the magic that kinshuk mahajan has!

Link to the First KM club :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=744276&T PN=1

link to the Third KM club: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=889944

Welcome Back all the members and hope to meet new members too! 😊

Ok With New Fan club comes New Rules!

this time we will be a bit strict due to the random chatting that was going on (ahem ahem) lol ....so this time i really request u that please NO MORE CHATTING! Gotta follow rules guys! so if there is chatting going on in here, it will result in losing our kinnyworld. and i know we dont want that. the rules still apply from the first fan club. everything is the same. just a new place. so come on in and lets rock this place together!!!!

PLEASE ONLY POST RECENT PICTURES AND RECENT ARTICLES AND AVI'S AND SIGGY'S FROM KAAJJAL OR ABOUT KINSHUK HERE . The first KM club link is provided above with all the pictures of kinshuk there so if u need earlier pictures of him feel free to go there. 😊

ok thanks to love_n_hope. we also have a website for our kinshuk so feel free to go there anytime just to check up on news, pictures, quizzes and etc. heres the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/endless_love_n_hope/

ok so im done talking lets see how we do with this one! and oops one more thingπŸ˜† ok many people in the last forum made avi's and siggys of kinshuk, the same procedure would work they will be posted in the first page. please pm me with the link of ur siggy or avi and will post them there for you with ur name . thanks!

sheenakohli91 (sheena)

sweet_ak92 (afeera)

samdabmb

sweety_rajveer (tazy)

Mrs.SalmanKhan (iqra)

Tessa_ox (tessa)

10zin13x

miss5stars (shazeen)

evon123

siya-akhtar

dumba

babygurl_xox (anam)

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~ (oummah)

x-zarqa-x (zarqa)

Neelu28 (neelu)

chocolate_angel (angel)

Bansari7 (bansari)

luv_huda (natalie)

lrllike (swathi)

Shamit's Saiyan (malvika)

indian_girl_18 (jessi)

cutegurl988 (mariam)

zaara_13_9 (zaara)

champ_junaid (faizy)

shazzi

Inshira (shahida)

anjalipranav (anjali)

prettysorath (sorath)

anisha1129 (anisha)

cheri (cheri)

Nasha(Nur)

Sia<3 (sia)

sherry07 (sherry)

*mansibhatia*

srkfan89

hafsu (hafsa)

love_n_hope (minmi)

*laddu*

kripangad 4ever

BKB2005

I luv Shamit (Anna)

Well  my fav show has ended! but the reruns have started ! so lets hope we get to see our Kinny soon!!! Guys keep this Fc alive !!! have fun!
                                   Love,
                                         Sheena😳
Edited by sheenakohli91 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi every1

WOOOOHOOOOOOO on the 2nd fc πŸ‘ - thnx sheena 😳

oh and i promise no mre random chatting 😳 πŸ˜‰

Edited by x-zarqa-x - 16 years ago
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

hi every1

WOOOOHOOOOOOO on the 2nd fc πŸ‘ - thnx sheena 😳

oh and i promise no mre random chatting 😳 πŸ˜‰

yay! u're the first one! welcome Zarqa!

love_n_hope thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yipppppiiii!!! πŸ‘ Congaratulations to everone one for making the last kinny fC a hit! and thanks a lot sheena for everything and this new FC. 😳
You all ROCK!!! πŸ€—

Kinny - "Congrats and Thanks so much!!" 😳

Edited by love_n_hope - 16 years ago
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_n_hope

Yipppppiiii!!! πŸ‘ Congaratulations to everone one for making the last kinny fC a hit! and thanks a lot sheena for everything and this new FC. 😳
You all ROCK!!! πŸ€—

Kinny - "Congrats and Thanks so much!!" 😳

welcum back!

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOO HOOOO! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 😍
kinny land 2..!! πŸ‘ well no1 told me the link to this fanclub i hav been waiting here for a while n then i clicked bak to the old 1 nd saw the link.. πŸ˜†
!! oook i will try not 2 chat nemore !! its not my fault i get soooooo tempted to chatt.. πŸ˜†
i hav the same problem in skool πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😊
love_n_hope thumbnail
i added more stuff in kinny site. Fans, FC's in kinshu's page then more vids. 😊 getting pics now. hmm if u guys want i can put up ur siggys, avi, animatins and blingees there too 😊

It's not only my site, it's all of us kinny's fans. 😳
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
This is simply awesome.............second FC of Kinshuk πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Gosh cant wait for 2mro 😊 😊 Finally will get to see Kinny and see what happens between the two πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ minmi u can put up my random stuff.. nd i think no 1 else wud mind if u put up there stuff.. aafter all we made them 2 show off πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ awwww tht sooo sweet its all of ours site aww πŸ˜† 😳

@buruu i kant wait till tomorrow either im soooo excited 2 c wht happens it'll b excting wen kajal trys 2 kiss him.. πŸ˜‰
love_n_hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: BKB2005

Hello Everyone!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
This is simply awesome.............second FC of Kinshuk πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Gosh cant wait for 2mro 😊 😊 Finally will get to see Kinny and see what happens between the two πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeap. just coupls of hours left and they're going slowly. πŸ˜• i can't wait πŸ˜†