Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Happy Diwali and Happy New Years

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Written By Yuvraz-Krishna 

I am writing a fan-fic based on two families -who don't have any connection among each other but shares a emotional attachment through their one and only granny (Nandini – is the connection between to families; Raichands and Khannas); both families lives in same mansion, but hate each others guts mostly the young generations who keeps the tradition going on like their parents only few members are trying their best in bring the family back together by getting the young generation married to each other. Will these young generations expect each other in a new relationship? Stay tune to find out more….

Staring:

Jaya Bachchan as Nandini Sharma

Ankur Nayyar as Yuvraz Raichand

Gunjan Walia as Krishna Raichand

Pallavi Subhash as Gauri Raichand

Chaitanya Chaudhry as Uday Raichand

Neha Bamb as Kripa Raichand

Iqbal Khan as Shiv Khanna

Iqbal Khan as Angad Khanna

Yash Tonk as Shiv Garewal

PS: The character intro will be posted tomorrow. Also I hope you appreciate my work and enjoy the fan-fic. If there is any further question; please don't hesitate to ask question because won't bite LOL.

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 11 November 2007 at 7:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "K-K-K-G - Reminding Sketch on pg 2 -enjoy" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hey gr8 intro as it is i love shiv-gauri and angad-kripa

but why yash is there as shiv,i hope iqbal is there for our gauri as shiv

do cont as soon as possible

love
nihita

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged
waiting eagerly for your character-sketch

love
nihita

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hi ...this is vishaka...can't wait for ur character skech

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nihita

hey gr8 intro as it is i love shiv-gauri and angad-kripa

but why yash is there as shiv,i hope iqbal is there for our gauri as shiv

do cont as soon as possible

love
nihita
 What can I say? Both Shivs' are connected to her -you will just have to wait and watch who will get Gauri?LOL Special Thanks for your encouragementTongue.

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nihita

waiting eagerly for your character-sketch

love
nihita
Your wait won't be longer for now just enjoy the Khanna's character sketch along with Ms. Sharma's sketch... Wink -also special thanks for encouraging me Tongue because its been awhile since I wrote a fan-fic.

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VishakaGal12

Hi ...this is vishaka...can't wait for ur character skech
Even you won't have to wait longer and special thanks for giving me such a great support Vishaka.Wink

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Ummm...here is the character sketch of Ms. Sharma and Khanna Family for now. Soon as I finish tpying Raichand's character sketch i'll post it soon before I go out to my sister's place for dinner. Anyways enjoy my work and I hope I will get much more replies this time LOL.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Character sketch of Ms. Sharma and Khanna Family...Embarrassed

Nandini Sharma (Jaya Bachchan): Is the head of the family who keeps two families together under one proof after her husband's death and her friend's death who are proud parents of Dilip Khanna and Pragati Raichand. In this case Dilip calls Nandini as her Ma even Pragati also calls Nandini Ma, but their kids call her Dadi and Nani because she is Dilip's mother than also she is Pragati's mother who loves her a-lot. They won't do anything without her permission because she is the only elder person in their house leaving behind Choti Dadi (who hardly plays a major role than Nandini).

Khanna Family

Dilip Khanna (Aashish Nayyar): Father of three sons and one daughter; married to Ayesha Bose.

Ayesha Khanna (Chhavi Mittal): Mother of three sons and one daughter; married to Dilip Khanna, but hates Raichand family more than her own sister Maya.

Kartik Khanna: Oldest son of Dilip and Ayesha follows his father's footstep in business; loves his wife Misty and his 12month son Piyush.

Misty Kartik Khanna: Proud daughter-in-law of Mr and Mrs Khanna –she also hates the Raichand family because Yuvraz Raichand didn't get married to her sister instead he married his Bhabhi Krishna. She finds Krishna as her biggest enemy in this house but loves her brother-in-laws a-lot even takes their blame on herself.

Shiv Khanna (Iqbal Khan): Twin brother of Angad Khanna both brothers are equally same –both of them likes to flirt around with girls day and night, both of them hates the Raichand girls Gauri and Kripa even both of them loves to party all night long even though they hate the Raichands but can't stop loving Yuvraz and his wife with their two kids Rahul and Tina. One thing is different Shiv as great knowledge in business while Angad as great knowledge in music.

Angad Khanna: Twin brother of Shiv Khanna both brothers are equally same –both of them likes to flirt around with girls day and night, both of them hates the Raichand girls Kripa and Gauri even both of them loves to party all night long even though they hate the Raichands but can't stop loving Yuvraz and his wife with their two kids Rahul and Tina. Angad as great passion for music like Kripa Raichand that's the only thing they share together rest his hatred for one another.

Tanisha Khanna: Only daughter of Dilip and Ayesha –who is a spoiled-brat by the love she gets from her brothers. Best friends with Gauri and Kripa even though she is modern-class girl she loves her friends a-lot even shares her biggest secret with them.

Enjoy the Character sketch of Ms. Sharma and Khanna Familly -soon or later i'll post the reminding character sketch.

Your's Truly,

Krishna

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 11 November 2007 at 4:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top