White Pari or Stone age Pari

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chikoo

Goldie

chikoo

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Weird subject Wink

Well, I hate seeing Pari in whites all the time. What message Kavita Maiyaa wants to spread, let's choose from a couple:
  • Dhani Maa became widow when she was a grand mother but she does not have to wear whites all the time but Pari in 21st century should be wearing white sarees? It has been more than an year since her husband passed away and no one bothers to fix that? How cruel!
  • Pari should be tortured because all good people in this world have no right to live a single second of happiness?
  • All the viewers are dumb and they will take all the crap from desructives?
  • I just don't care what people think.. I sincerely believe in what I am showing. If I will be under the similar situation, I will also be in whites through out the rest of my life.
  • What's your problem guys? White looks so cool on Pari? She is my white pari.
This show has gone from bad to worse. Everything is so unrealistic... yuck!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "White Pari or Stone age Pari" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
i do agree with you

flute

IF-Dazzler

flute

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
arre I'm too confused that ki ye wohi Reena Kapoor hai kya jo Rani ke roop mein widow thi! LOL LOL LOL
Her face has changed now evenin performing the sad role.
ab Reena moti ho gayi hai islye use holiday le leni chahiye. LOL

snmirza

IF-Dazzler

snmirza

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i agree... she should stop wearing white...

vaishumatha

Goldie

vaishumatha

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Well said.Her grandmother and step mother are wearing colored saris.And her step mother wears sleeveless blouses with all modern accesories.And Pari being an educated 21st century woman wearing white.And she has all US and UK returns in her family who do not correct her.And every positive character has been killed.Do they think the viewers still sit in 19th century?I think Pari's daughter,when she becomes a widow will be burnt along with her husband's body like the Sati system in 19th century.This show leaps a generation backward.What say guys.

Edited by vaishumatha - 11 November 2007 at 5:39pm

miss_aries

Groupbie

miss_aries

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I tink its a personal choice. Some ppl want to wear white. I mean after my dad died my mum wore just white. Not because she had to but coz she wanted to. She is a Chemist.

snmirza

IF-Dazzler

snmirza

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
but i guess its self choice...

123456rs

Groupbie

123456rs

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:25am | IP Logged
personally i think she looked better as rani...she has gained a bit...i think you're right....
and she needs to stop w/the white...............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top