Users

Frequent Posters

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I can't afford to go wrong with KARZZZZ - Himesh

August 27, 2008 1:09:09 PM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network
KARZZZZ music has hit the stands and as expected, the response has been fantabulous. While three songs from this album, 'Lut Jaaon', 'Tandoori Nights' and 'Hari Om', had already been heard during the week gone by, six more tracks from the CD have also managed to cast a spell amongst those who had been waiting for actor/composer/singer Himesh Reshammiya to make a comeback after AAP KAA SURROOR - THE MOVIEE which had released last year.

Now that the album seems to be en route to reaching further heights, did Himesh have any nervous pangs before picking up a project which is expected to match the scale of Subhash Ghai's KARZ?

''Of course one has to work extra hard on a project like this since comparisons are inevitable. I knew that I couldn't afford to go wrong with the music of KARZZZZ. This is what I stopped picking any other assignment, whether as a composer or a singer, in the year gone by. I was focused on KARZZZZ all the way and by the grace of God, the response has been quite good ever since the promos came on air a fortnight back'', says Himesh who would be returning to the silver screen this October.

Talking about the film's director Satish Kaushik, Himesh says that he had a thrilling experience while working with him on the project. ''Satish Kaushik has a knack of coming up with very good remakes. His track record over the last few years proved that. He has handled KARZZZZ quite interestingly''.

Coming back to the songs from the film, the way they are being promoted is just the beginning. To be released on 17th October, the film still has 50 days remaining before it hits the silver screen. In the interim, T-Series, the makers of the film, have intense promotional plans for KARZZZZ which is touted to be one of the most talked about films in the season to arrive.

source:http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/aug/27-i-cant-afford-to-go-wrong-with-karzzzz-himesh-080803.asp

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, HImeshji's new Karzzzz songs on youtube sound Great.
Summer3 thumbnail
I hope India becomes Karzzzz Krazy. The songs are really very catchy !
jani-yeh thumbnail
jani-yeh thumbnail
Himesh's 11-year old son is a box office astrologer  

By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day

Monday, September 15 2008   < name=rssigsms>

Till now, Himesh Reshammiya kept his family, wife Komal and son Swayam, a closely guarded secret. Last year, we managed to uncover the fact that Swayam studies at the Utpal Sanghvi School in Std 5. Now apparently, 11-year old Swayam is also his dad's lucky mascot and BO astrologer.

Says a source from T-Series (producer of Karzzzz), "Himesh Reshammiya has made a huge list of the people he wants to invite for the first viewing of Karzzzz which includes the whole cast and crew of the original cast (Subhash Ghai, Rishi Kapoor, Tina Ambani, Simi Garewal, Raj Kiran) and also a lot of other prominent names from the film industry but the first person he wants to show his latest film, is his own son Swayam. Himesh feels that's his son's sense of prediction is amazing. Himesh's faith in his son's predictions is simply amazing! Everything he does in films is according to what Swayam tells him."
Himesh says, "Swayam is my lucky mascot no doubt. He saw Aap Kaa Surroor and said it would be a hit but he also said that I have to work even harder and be the best. In Karzzzz, I have tried to do my best and something new that doesn't disappoint my fans but it is his opinion which matters to me. Swayam has been surprisingly 100 per cent accurate with his predictions till date for all the films he's seen in the last two years.

All the films he predicted would be super hits Rang De Basanti, Om Shanti Om, Chak De India, Welcome and this year's Jaane Tu. Ya Jaane Na and Singh Is Kinng have become major money spinners at the BO."

Himesh adds, "Even with music, his sensibilities of judging a hit song is amazing! He loved the music of Karzzzz when he heard it and said it would be a hit after which Bhushan Kumar (of T-Series) received an unprece- dented response for the music from sales. So I truly want Swayam's opinion when he sees Karzzzz. His opinion is non-biased and he's my lucky charm. I hope he loves my latest film." Himesh says his relationship with Swayam is more as a friend than father-son one. "I am a little strict when it's required or when I need to guide him but mostly I am more a friend than a father."
source:http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2008/himesh-son-astrologer-150908.html
Summer3 thumbnail
Thanks after Karzzzz understand he has several movies lined up to keep the momentum going. Keep it up Himeshji.
Summer3 thumbnail
Glad that he is also making a movie Kajrare.
proz2049 thumbnail
Love all songs from App ka Suroor Movie..
"bhagawan ka screenplay bhi ajeeb hai
kabhi kisiko mukammal jahaan nahi milta"
Summer3 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Himesh takes up new lessons

May 13, 2009 6:32:03 PM IST
Ruhail, Bollywood Trade News Network

view HIMESH RESHAMMIYA picture gallery

view HIMESH RESHAMMIYA picture gallery

The singer-composer turned actor Himesh Reshammiya is busy learning a few lessons in radio jockeying for his upcoming film RADIO these days. We hear that the Himesh spends considerable time listening to RJ's in order to understand the finer nuances of the job.

Well, after his last film KARZZZ failed to meet mass expectations, it seems Himesh is taking extra care this time to do his homework properly.