Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends!!Hug

Happy Diwaliiiiiiiiii to all of youuuuuu!!!HugHug

So, kaisi guzar rahi hai Diwali? ;) Having fun, eh?Big smile Kewl! Okie.. Ms.Excuse is back with an excuse for delaying the results of this SOTW :p.. ahah, aaah but honestly yaar.. tried twice to making this thread.. and eventually got really frustated because believe me two times I wrote the results nd I had made really really long posts dono baarUnhappy.. but then electricity failure. huh. I hate electricity problemsUnhappy. errr! (Sssh. but not more than I hate chemistry) Ooops.. now i am talkin rubbish nd random. lol. I better stop.

For all those people who are bein really impatient at the moment :p.. heh, I have a scary news for you all.. aur woh yeh hai ke.. am gonna delay the results..Evil Smile Muahahhaa.. *hides under the computer table*

Kidding yaar!Tongue em not gonna delay it ne further. For all those who missed the previous SOTW.. and those who dont seem to remember the previous SOTW.. So here's the link to it..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=772241

Like I always say.. It is really hard to choose one winner among all the wonderful entries. And every week, it's getting tougher manUnhappy. Itne ache ache suggestions/advices kaise likh lete ho tum log?!TongueLOL But I guess, this situation was the toughest one by far. All the entries were SUPERB!!! It was hard to choose ne one winner. Therefore, we ave two winners for the last SOTW:

Clap

Sweetangel18

and

-Mystery-

Clap

Jee jee.. Mahi Ji (Mystery) once again you have won the SOTW! The way you analyzed the situation nd everything was simply amazing!!! I dunno how u put it so greatly into words yaar.. sab kuch itna acha likhti ho aap. I simply love the way you handle ne situation. A big round of applause for Mahi Ji.

and Israa (Sweetangel18).. Your post brought tears into my eyes, honestly. and ur last line was really touching.. which was "To be in love is something but to be loved is everything"Clap A huge round of applause for Israa.

and a big THANK YOU to all those who participated. Animerocks, Adil, Joey, Gracella (ur entry was also amazing. thanks for participating alwaysHug), Anji, Day_Dreamer, JK_5, -Pinky- (great advice given by you :D) and devilangel.

Thanks to all of you for taking out time nd participating in the SOTW!Hug I love you all! You all make this forum rock!!!Big smile

Guys.. there is something I wanna share with ya all. It is a post which I found really funny and could not stop laughing. Have a look:

Originally posted by Devilangel

umm the whole a b s thing gets a little confusing. But here's my honest opinion:

I dont want to fall in love: I dont like love.
and I would say yes to a guy if he asks me out and is taller than me and has nice eyebrows.

And in this situation, what I would do is screw over both A and B, and take on a C who is once again taller with nice eyebrows, and start dating him. Because if someone is stupid enough like B to think comforting me during a supposedly vulnerable time and then professing love is going to win me over, he better think twice. And if A is even stupider to think he can just walk around me, well, he has to think twice as well.

Thus i would like my C.

You are very brave indeed. Great decision!!!WinkLOL

P.S. Winners will get their gifts very soon thru a PM! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Result of SOTW!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
gr8! keep it up!

sonu!

sonu!

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
congrats guys!
gud job Clap Clap

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Congrats Again Mahi and Congrats Irsaa sweetie..

U know i agree with Shiza, Israa ur entry was really touching..when i read it i thought instantly...This will be the winning entry..Clap Clap and yes Mahi not to forget...your entry was fabulous too Clap Clap

Well Shiza jaani..u know i always participate nah..so no need to say thanks plz Wink

Waisey i agree that post of Devilangel was so funny LOL

Take care and looking forward to the next SOTWWink

LOve,
Gracella

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Congratz to the winners! Clap

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
awww congrats to the winners Big smile Big smile ...lEMME GO CHECK D ENTRIES

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh! And here I was thinking I am the worst writer in the world! LOLLOL

Anyways, thanks Shiza!!! And by the way, you can call me just Mahi Embarrassed

Congrats to Israa as well! Very nice entry! And congrats to everyone who participated! All the entries were fabulous no wonder Shiza had such a hard time figuring out the winners. Embarrassed

Thanks once again! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top