Chit Chat

Game : Jodi made @ CC (2nd Jodi on Pg 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Hey friends,

Today we r starting a new game "Blind Date"……in which 2 members from chit-chat will go on a virtual date….right here in CC…….

Sounds interesting……doesn't it???? WinkLOL

Now I'll tell u how this will be played….i'll be giving you some numbers here…and the members who wish to participate has to pm me one of the number (cud be any number u like) if 2 members (a guy n a gal) pm's me the same number…they wud be goin on a date……..

n how that will be????? Embarrassed

Well first I'll announce which 2 members has got the same number…n we'll make a post for them…where only these 2 can post…n that will be their date…(kind of virtual date) if any other member wishes to discuss bout this…they can do so in this topic here………….but other members wont be allowed to post in the "date" topic other than those 2 members…………WinkLOL

I hope u understood wat I jus said…in case u didn't do let me know….Smile

And here r the rules for those who wud like to participate…..

You have to pm me only one number of your choice If 2 guys or 2 gals gets the same number, this will not be taken. It has to be 1 guy and 1 gal. This game will only be played for fun…and no member should take it seriously. If you are participating, you should be ready to go on a date with the member who selects the same number as you. You CANNOT leave the game, even if you do not like the other member. Please keep the "Date" post clean. Only members who can stay active here should participate. The "Date" post can be closed any time the 2 members wishes to or after 1 week.
  1. I repeat again that this game will be only for fun n all the members are requested not to take it too seriously…and no personal attacks on anyone and to keep their posts clean and as per the rules.

All right…these rules r enough for now…n lets get the game started…..LOL

Here r the numbers…..(from 1- 25)

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25   

We'll try this game once…..n if it goes on smoothly n is interesting enough we'll continue it….but if nobody likes it…do let me know…we'll get another game.Embarrassed

Chit-Chat Dev. Team

Edited by Star_on_earth - 17 November 2007 at 10:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game : Jodi made @ CC (2nd Jodi on Pg 20)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged

^PM me which's your fevrt No?!!! Wink LOL  Tongue

ooops .....can we sent ...7.5 or 8.45  with decimal ?Tongue

Edited by Believe - 10 November 2007 at 5:18am

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 5:26am | IP Logged
lol...u can send anything...but maybe it wont match wid anybody else.... LOL LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

lol...u can send anything...but maybe it wont match wid anybody else.... LOL LOL LOL

I know u r rude Cos you won't allow to match....thats why am not sending lolLOL

If i sent na  minmum 5 will will match hogaaa.....baad main wo blind date nahe....blind death hogaa...WinkLOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged
no i wont do anything like that....whether anybody gets a match or not..thats their luck...its jus a game.. LOL LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

no i wont do anything like that....whether anybody gets a match or not..thats their luck...its jus a game.. LOL LOL LOL

Ok....no probs yaar........Big smile

Common all ...............SmileJoin n Send entries.............WinkBig smile

Plzz dont ask me which no i send to Star ok, baad main she will angry lolTongue

Edited by Believe - 10 November 2007 at 5:48am

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged
ahem..not fair star..this means..U will not make urself available...??maybe Vinu, Huzi and others are willing to go on a blind date with you...so...??

I have a better idea..let me collect all pms and u also send ur number then Wink

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged
How about all the numbers come to me huh? since i can become the umpire!!

that way STar and Gracey and go out on a blind date....
and Star that way vinu will be very happy Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top