Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

heyy pbians 2daiii is a B'DAY OF  realli special person on forums

she's realiii sweeet ,cute , hypered, funny

yup yup its moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (canadians)

shes turnin 16

lets all get 2geta and make her day more specail

happy birthday 2 u happy b'day 2 you

happy birthday dear moniii happy bday to youTongue

here's ur cake

moni i hope all ur dreams and wishes come true may  u get succcess and hapiness at every step of ur life. hope u get all the happinesses u deserve

moni ur sucha sweet perosn u always hypered and full of energy and if somebodys in bad mood u cheer that person up so easily i think its been only like 7 or 8 months since v know eachotha and we're da best frndz now buh does it sems like v know each otha since yrs.LOLur jus like ma sweet lil sis. i hope our friendship never breaks coznobody wuld like to loose a frnd like u haha best part is whne we fite abt junaid waisey uska peecha kab chodogi mujhey jaldi sebata dena kyonki phir mainey sochonig tujhey aapni shaid pe bulaongi ke nehin lolz hehe omg humra klub is so famous na v r on our way to finish teh borin 4th oeLOLchal yeh bata ke meri aunit ne kya gift diya usey kab bhej rehi hai tu yahan aur haan uskey bachono ko plz mat bhejna bahut zyada hain wohLOLaru bata kya karney wali hai bday par haaan mere liye cake save karna aadah nehi nto red logon ka trah gussa ho jaongi aur tumhey to pata hai ke kitna dangerous hot ha ab tu baddi ho ja rehi hai buh fikar na kar aminalready tere liye ladka dekha shuru kar ditaa aur jaldi hi shadi honey ko haiLOLaapni shaid pe jaroor aanaLOL

hers' ur gifts:

tera jeeju kitna sona lag raha hai na LOLyeh meri pati aur teri jeju ki taraf se gift haiLOL

aite moni i realiii hope u have a gr8 day

may god bless ya

Edited by cutie_raju - 09 November 2007 at 11:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*hApPy biRThDaY Moni*" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged
happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy Moniiiiiiii !!!!!!

Party Party Party

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 2:11am | IP Logged
MONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Happy Birthday sweeeety hope u have a wonderful time.....everyones missing u sooo hurry up an come back Embarrassed......yea as what raji said about uuuuuu it was soo sweet ahem.... Embarrassed LOL... hehe mera chotaaaa pajiii haha not penji haha... LOL turned 16 ahem a big step into the duniyaaaa lol tussi taan lagda enjoy karde hunda ya haina.... tussi soochde hune je ricky paji ethe siiiii taan party buhot wadiya ho ga haha LOL LOL Embarrassed.... anywayz where are uuuuu badmashuuuuuu come back MONIyehhhhh hehe......"main MONI HOON" Embarrassed LOL LOL haha aww thats soo funny the way u say it n cute....and tussi bhi ho.... lol i aint known u for that long but we have talked for a while..... and ur really down to earth an kind hearted..... and alwayz in a masti mood..... hope it alwayz stays that way Big smile Embarrassed tussi enjoy karo aap ki party hehe... aur food ve banao tera pasand taan buhot acha hai......chalo take care once agen happy bdayyyyyyyyy Tongue Embarrassed

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to the 24/7 laugh on my face... MONI!!My hunnyy where are you, I'm going to put wanted signs up around all of I-F, if you dont come online!!! I have been missing you!! I love your conversations about Junni, "action hero", Oranges, and other funny and random things!! Haha... omgg so you 16... do u noe wht tht means.... "action hero time!"!!!! youuuuur soo cute!!!! I just love talking to you... lolz....!!!! You always bring a smile on my face, when I'm, angry bored!! Aww I wish I could meet you right now and give you a big hug... and party!! lol itss okayy only like a lil' far away... Haveee a very happy sweet sixteen haha, most exciting bday!!!!!! omgg im soooo happyy for you!!!!! have an awesumm day!!! I loveee youuuuu, your soo hyper and cutee!!! come onlinee... im getting impatient... i need soemone to talk to.....!!!!! Moniiii.... hehe (superman) wishes u happy bday too... lol i told him... and he's likee wish her happy bday frum mee.......!!!! soooooooooooooo me and him wish al the best for you!!! and u better come online before... i gooo pshycoo lol!!!! Many happy returns of the day!!!!! HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!! MYY MONI!!!!!!! 

((**hehe srry no siggis... i dunnoe how to make them!!!!**))

One Again Happy Birthday Moni! EmbarrassedSmile

luvv yaaaa a lot!!
=DParty

Hug

Edited by crazy_craze - 10 November 2007 at 9:16am

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Wow!!!!

Hey Moni dear, Big smile

See atlast the day has come for which you have been waiting from many days.....It's your day yaar...heheee

"HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU" Moni Dear Clap

Many many Happy returns of the day......may God give you all kinds of happiness and joy forever...

Here's your B'day cake specially ordered .........Wink

here's your Gift.....Wink

A song for you....Wink

baar baar din ye aaye.....baar baar dil ye gaye....tu jiye hazaroun saal...

ye meri hai aarzoo..happy birth day to youClap......happy birth day to youClap

happy birth day to moni dearClap ....happy birth day to you...Clap

With Love,

From your I F friend ....thameem....Big smile

Edited by thameem - 10 November 2007 at 2:50pm

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hapy b-day my chatterbox luv ya lots your so fun to talk to i never get bored when i am talking to you hope all your wishes come true!!!!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
cutie....nice B'day thread yaar....thanks for the info...otherwise I would not have come to the punjabi channel...

It's just b'cas of your guidence I could locate this thread...

thankzzz once again...btw, many many thankzz for making a B'day thread for our sweet and innocent beautifull gudiya rani Moni.... Big smile

chalo sab milkar ek saath kahte hain....

" Happy Birth Day To You Moni Dear ".... Clap Clap

Edited by thameem - 10 November 2007 at 2:58pm

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hiiii... Big smile *RickStar*

hey sukhi babu how are you...? bahuth din hogaye tum se milke....sab teeq taaq hai na...

kaise chal raha hai tumhara I F ka safar....it seems you have opened a lot of topics in 'punjabi channel'

being a punjabi you might be happy to see a new channel opened by I F for punjabies....

kya karein mujhe punjabi nahi aati hai yaar....nahi tho main bhi participate karta... Big smile

Edited by thameem - 10 November 2007 at 3:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top