Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya FanClub (pg 21 user reviews) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 117

rumu_06

rumu_06

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:12am | IP Logged
lolHugHug
cnn ibn link of the premiere:
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/52011/saawariya-premiere-a-gli ttering-affair-to-remember.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saawariya FanClub (pg 21 user reviews) (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Hug

about premier video...theres one on indiafm as well...longer than that...almost 6 mins... Big smile

Edited by srk_lover - 09 November 2007 at 1:13am

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:35am | IP Logged
First of all congo to every1 for the new FC....

On the day of the release we're getting a new FC...Thats really gr88 & awesome... Clap

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitica_82

Originally posted by srk_lover

Originally posted by crazymystery

Congrats on the new FC guys but i see that it did not have a very positive start, i really hope things brighten up Confused

me too hun...me too!!

i noe for sure ammu is gonna like it...with her reviews....i hope everyone here cheers up...cmon pppppllllllllllll

itz PARTY TIMEEE!! saawariya has finalllyyyyyy releaseddddddd!! all this wait is finallyy overrr...and u ppl are being depressed over useless things?? cmonn cheer up naaaa!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Dancing

HugEmbarrassedThumbs Up

I want to & that to a lot but...just an hour bfr I was watching TV...& the first re-actions of ppl there...

And no1 said that the movie was aweome..& it was all live & it came on starnews,aajtak & all...
I mean I was seriously crying after what every1 said abt the movie...
Though 1 good thing is that ever1 ...just every1 praised Ranbir...But sona.. Cry she got mixed reviews...

And abt OSO...not even a single person said bad abt the movie..not even 1 I heard...

And moreover I was watching all this with my parents & they were like ..u were after our lived to get the ticket..& now see the review...If the movie doesn't turn out to be good for them...Then i'm seriously going to have a bad time... Cry

Its Diwali ..& I can't stop crying... Cry

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:44am | IP Logged
But I was really surprised at Bangalore....I mean every1 there was just sooo against the movie..I mean every1...
Only 2 ppl came frwd to say the movie was OK...& rest were...if u want to enjoy diwali..its a warning don't watch the movie..& these were the exact words...

Now i just wanna see the movie myself & draw conclusions....I'm going to watch the movie tom at 4..& then I'll decide myself..

Also I'm w8ing eagerly for Amrita's review..I know she will judge it fairly.....

Also beckytower....thnx for the awesome review yaar....it was gr88...I felt like this was 1 review to look out for..thnx it lifted my spirits..

Thnx for the reviews guys...although some were really B*******t..I hate them ... Angry

rumu_06

rumu_06

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:51am | IP Logged
starnews, zee news and aaj tak..all of them are sold...they are deceiving people...strategy is compare sonam and ranbir...but what about oso...how much important was deepika's character from shahrukh's...how was the story...which roles were unnecessary...which portions were lengthy...was it too much loud...what about the costumes..were vulgar or not...how was their acting..did they over act...deepika and shahrukh were they comfortable with each other or not...i want to know this too..i dont want to know who gave bad reviews about saawariya...this is saawariya fc..too much discussing of the bad reviews is unwanted.

Edited by rumu_06 - 09 November 2007 at 2:01am

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumu_06

starnews, zee news and aaj tak..all of them are sold...they are deceiving people...strategy is compare sonam and ranbir...but what about oso...how much important was deepika's character from shahrukh's...how was the story...which roles were unnecessary...which portions were lengthy...was it too much loud...what about the costumes..were vulgar or not...i want to know this too..i dont want to know who gave bad reviews about saawariya...this is saawariya fc..too much discussing of the bed reviews is unhealthy.

Abt OSO..every1 praised it...& abt Deepika...she was fab..never a dull moment...

Just 1 family man said ..it was beelow average...

other than that..SRK's 6 pack abs were good....

Just saw this much..coz I was just so angry with saawariya reviews...that I just cldn't make an attempt to watch it...

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to every1 in this FC & their families,frnd & every1.....

Hope this diwali brings a lot of life & colour in ur life..& u may fulfill all ur wishes & desires..

Hope saawariya turns out to be a BO success....& our sona-bir...be together forever...

Have a happy & safe diwali every1...

Saawariya FC & saawariya rocks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top