Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya FanClub (pg 21 user reviews) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 117

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilz123

i agree......and i think the only person who can burst the bubble for srk will bb Ranbir.....he's gonna be the next big thing and totally crush srk.....srk is looking old so he shud just retire.

no i dont think sooooooooooo AngryAngryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saawariya FanClub (pg 21 user reviews) (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rumu_06

rumu_06

dont panic its all farah's gameplan..just stop watching zee news

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Edited by admail_bd - 09 November 2007 at 12:49am

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged

errr man im so depressed at the momentConfused

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i dont understand why u ppl are thinking SOOOOOOOOOOO negative...im started to get scared of this fanclub...watz happened to u ppl???

why are u so depressed and sad??? why are u cursing others..

NOTHING rong will happen...just relax man..they have a bright future ahead of them...and sona is getting great reviews, even tho she didnt get an opportunity to showcase her talent to itz core..

and dont forget...ranbir always wanted to be an actor...he used to act wen he was a kid at his skwel...den he went to college abroad where he learnt acting..and he even made short films....he was a born actor..

sona didnt think of acting at allll!! she wanted to be behind teh camera.. she had no training...no experience...NOTHING...watever she learned about acting is just in the past 1-2 years..

so u cant expect her and bir to be at the same level..this movie happened to her out of the blue..

and about srk...he's not arrogant...he just believes in himself and his fans...i heard him say this on tv, that his competition is with chak de india...he has to beat his own film again...he has no competition with saawariya as both are 2 different films...

cmon...even slb said both are different films and there shud be no comparison....EVEN he said that he has competition with his previous films and srk with his previous films..

so why arent u ppl cursing slb?? itz just a way to market for ur own film...itz all stardom...i noe the chopra family...i noe how filmy life works...lolll

just relax...stop thinking so negative...wat happened to this wonderful fanclub???? Ouch Ouch

crazymystery

Goldie

crazymystery

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new FC guys but i see that it did not have a very positive start, i really hope things brighten up Confused

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazymystery

Congrats on the new FC guys but i see that it did not have a very positive start, i really hope things brighten up Confused

me too hun...me too!!

i noe for sure ammu is gonna like it...with her reviews....i hope everyone here cheers up...cmon pppppllllllllllll

itz PARTY TIMEEE!! saawariya has finalllyyyyyy releaseddddddd!! all this wait is finallyy overrr...and u ppl are being depressed over useless things?? cmonn cheer up naaaa!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Dancing

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

Originally posted by crazymystery

me too hun...me too!!

i noe for sure ammu is gonna like it...with her reviews....i hope everyone here cheers up...cmon pppppllllllllllll

itz PARTY TIMEEE!! saawariya has finalllyyyyyy releaseddddddd!! all this wait is finallyy overrr...and u ppl are being depressed over useless things?? cmonn cheer up naaaa!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Dancing

HugEmbarrassedThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top