Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya FanClub (pg 21 user reviews) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 117

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Relax people. Failure and success are a part and parcel of life. Saawariya still might be a stupendous success, slapping cowdung cakes on the faces of all the critics....like Black did, like Bhool Bhullaiya did, like Chak De India did....after all, it's the audience that rules....

But in case it doesn't....it's not the end of the world...it's not the end of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and definitely not Sonam and Ranbir. SLB will strike back with a venegence as he has always done.....Sonam-Ranbir will need to work harder to get some real stardust on them...and they will do it.

Nobody and nothing is going to take away Sonabir's hardwork, their talent and their brilliance...it's here to stay and no sidey critic can erase that. Haven't I said this before? There's a time for everything...and the time is now....

Irrespective of the fact what happens to Saawariya...SLB will still be a genius and Sonabir will continue to rule people's hearts.....Somethings are just written in the stars.....It really is. Embarrassed

GOD bless.

i said the same thingggg on the last fanclub....but u expressed it in a better way LOL

itz not the end of the world...their life isnt dependant on just 1 film...they will be back...and why r we all going for the reviews?? they arent really real critics...they dont noe how to analyze films the real way....itz just their personal opinion and biases.....the audience is gonna love it and thas wat matters the most...not a handful of critics...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saawariya FanClub (pg 21 user reviews) (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

Originally posted by nitica_82

Relax people. Failure and success are a part and parcel of life. Saawariya still might be a stupendous success, slapping cowdung cakes on the faces of all the critics....like Black did, like Bhool Bhullaiya did, like Chak De India did....after all, it's the audience that rules....

But in case it doesn't....it's not the end of the world...it's not the end of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and definitely not Sonam and Ranbir. SLB will strike back with a venegence as he has always done.....Sonam-Ranbir will need to work harder to get some real stardust on them...and they will do it.

Nobody and nothing is going to take away Sonabir's hardwork, their talent and their brilliance...it's here to stay and no sidey critic can erase that. Haven't I said this before? There's a time for everything...and the time is now....

Irrespective of the fact what happens to Saawariya...SLB will still be a genius and Sonabir will continue to rule people's hearts.....Somethings are just written in the stars.....It really is. Embarrassed

GOD bless.

i said the same thingggg on the last fanclub....but u expressed it in a better way LOL

itz not the end of the world...their life isnt dependant on just 1 film...they will be back...and why r we all going for the reviews?? they arent really real critics...they dont noe how to analyze films the real way....itz just their personal opinion and biases.....the audience is gonna love it and thas wat matters the most...not a handful of critics...

AMEN to that!! besides no critics said that sonabir were bad.....bir's acting was appreciated and sona was good too its just that she didnt get much scope in the film...

lets all cheer up and watch the film so we can do our part in supporting them!!!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefali_123

Originally posted by admail_bd

chak de also got bad reviews?? really!! that was such an awesome movie!!

what did they complain abt?? no heroine?? no romance?? shed some light niti.

As far as I know chakde had got awesome reviews apart from taran adarsh.

bhool bhulaiyya also got pretty good reviews except one or two.

Chak De got awesome reviews only later... there were detractors saying that Kabir Khan was a self-indulgent loser who pushed the girls too hard and tried too har to gain sympathy... and that most of the girls were an irritating lot...Taran Adarsh Uncle did the honous there. LOL

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
taran adarsh uncle stinks...really bad!!

rumu_06

rumu_06

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
see what i noticedLOLLOL
SAlman + aishWARIYA

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
OMG a new part yay congo everyone can anyone update me what's going on? BTEW watched a lil bit of the movie and can't express in words how gr8 it is byut had to leave caz my bro was waitng for me was 10 min & OMG OMG OMG Bir sona totally my heart away will write a whole review after watching the whole movie

p.s am not being biased am saying the truth

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
don't go on reviews guyz plz listen to me it's mindblowing & esp not on taran adarsh i've seen OSO and to be very very very honest it was an ok ok film only srk should be praised for his performance and nothing else BUT saawariya i've seen ony 10 min and am totally lost in those 10 min OMG go watch it

kaashi

Groupbie

kaashi

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
guys read this to know how arrogant srk is...success has gone into his head for sure:
http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/44781.aspx

after this i want saawariya to eat oso in a bite...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top