IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Baar baar din yeh aaye

baar baar dil yeh gaye

tum jiyo hazaroon saal

yehi hai aarzoo

Happy bday to u Gurprit jaan!!Hug

On November 9th, this world was blessed with a precious angel sent to the earth from the heavens to bring a smile to the face of everyone she met Embarrassed when she talked, hearts melted. She grew up to be a beautiful, loving, sweet, and don't forget lil devilishWink

Gurprit is one of the sweetest and the most kindest person I've ever met. She is a doll and a sweetheart. Words cannot describe her kind-natured qualities.

I am glad that I have you as my friend. Don't ever change and hope this New Year brings loads of great opportunities for you. Here's wishing you loads of luck for your future adventuresÖBig smile

Now, Here are the Messages I collected!Big smile

First up is our bubbly, cute, chotii sii desii chocolateeBig smileBig smile

HAPPYY BDAYY GURPPZZZ

From talking on the phonee ..to voice chatss, too onlinee =]. From gosspinggg, to talkinngg about random stuff.
I LOVE YOU. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUEE (=.

Treatss and gifts for you on your special Diwalii Bdayy =P

Friendship bracelets ^^^^

Okay Birthday Girl~!!

:Lots of Mucho Grande Love!
Priya<3.

Up Next is out sweet, angelic Pari AKA teenindia_usaBig smile

Gupz hope urbday is joyous with great moments such as laughing or enjoying with pals N sharing sweet memories with relatives or luv ones...u also have 2 movies releases out on nov 9  om shanti om n saawariya Smile so a great treat as well!
I m happy to gotten to know u thru talks n all....
n when u satrt to have sweets u have to save me some! okay Have a great one!

Many happy returns

Pari

Up next is our sweet Ish Ish Ishaaa!Blushing

Guri!! Hug

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Gurpz

Happy Birthday to you...

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Little sister. HugHug May all your dreams and wishes come true.Smile I wish for your good health and successful life. May this birthday be your best birthday. We all love you and will always be praying for your success.Hug

Umm.. now let me start with my lamba cauda bhasan..LOL You are the most amazing and most understandable person i have ever met. You are like the little sister who is very adorable but strict sometimes (Chaate padenge aab tohLOL

I had so much fun over the summer. Chatting with our gang was the best part. I even gave a tapori name for our gang.LOL And i am glad we had those chit chats because those chats made us realize how close we were and what we were missing. Tongue I loved how we were really mad at Anu for her hilarious HP talks (go homieLOL). The best part of my summer was those chit-chat parts.

I hope you'll remain like you are right now. We love you for what you are right now. And wish you all the best for your future. Ish loves her GrupzHug

I finally knew that you were younger than me LOL Cleared out all the confusions.. thank you so much for that HugHug

Here is something for you. Hope you like it.

Loads of love

Your big sis LOL

Ish

Up next is our evil prankster, who needs no introductin, right!WinkLOL

GURPZZZZZZZ..TWINNIEEE..SHAITAAN..CUTE..Wht not?!!

A VERYYY VERYY VERYYY HAPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY...Oh my gosh..suumone turns a day older than me..and to think who is it..*put ur brain lights on*

I have been so forunate enuf,to have a frend like u..who's so warm..so caring..that sumtimes..when I am really sad,I think of those wonderful times we had together..we have not met still..but I am sure the Almighty above will help us in meeting...

today..I don't know wht to say u..I shout at u..yell at u..and scream at and u..and sumtimes..that one smile of ur's melts me down...!!

Ur the bestestest frend I have here on forum..and I seriously don't know widout u..wht wud be my days..I look forward to msns,IF's and Pm's now..and I look forward to see that blushing smile everyday..!!

I can go on and on..but I think I can just say  LOVEEE UUUUUUUUU..!!!

May Guru Nanak Bless you..and hope in coming years..I see u being a successful Docter!!

Lots and lots of love

Evil Anu

Now lets hear from Pa Pa Paritaa!!Tongue

Madam Gurprit

Meri Sweetheart, it's still hard for me to believe that you are younger than me. Ah well its the sad fact of life. Anyways, your finally 15 Whohoo! Its party time! Actually the party will only start once I finish my sweet message. Fine I'll cut it short. Gurpz, hunny, I hope a fantastic day and get everything you wish for. Happy Birthday once again. Love you!

Parita

Next up is our sweet GM, Nats!

Wish you a very happy birthday.

N. (Anastacia)Smile

Next, your sweet co-iewbie at the FnB forum, Ashii!!Tongue 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURPZ!!!!! HugParty

Many many happy returns of the day jaaaan!!Hug Hope you have lots and lots of cake! May all your wishes come true!!Hug
You're my awesome boss!StarApproveCool And i want to thank you for everything that you have done for me.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You are the sweetest friend anyone could ask for. I'm truly blessed to have met you!Tongue

here's a small gift from my side....thnx to *Kruthi* Big smile

e,

Love, AshiiEmbarrassed

Up next is everyone's didi, Raksha di!Embarrassed

Dear Honey

tum jio hazaro saal saal ke din ho pachas hazar

love and hugs yaar

From Simaran20:

Dear Gurpz,

Hope your special day, Bring you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasent surprises! Happy B'day!

From realitybites:

Dear Gurprit

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Celebrate with excitement and joy!

Knowing you has been has been wonderful & absolute delight and today being part of your special day is a joy.

With warm birthday greetings & love

Lavanya

Next up is Kanshaaa!!Big smile

Gurpzzzzzzzzzz!!

Happyyyyyyy Bdayyy yaar!! Have an awesome day! And I hope u get everything u wanted! You're such a cuutteeee and special friend! And I loveeee working with u in FnB! Big smile  Even though u *sniff* think I'm stupid OuchLOLLOL *sniff* *sniff* LOL

Ah well... I'll have to start making intelligent Geek and smart comments from now on! LOL I'll be ready with my dictionary and my BIG words LOL

Ok... moving swiftly on... LOL I was thinking... hmm... what should I get my 'Boss' for her bday... and I've decided... I'm going to go ahead and be unoriginal... and give u chocs! Tongue They are by farrrrrr the best thing ever to get for ur bday!

They're only for u and ur not allowed to share them! Wink Once again, have a great day! You're a great friend and an equally amazing Mod! Love u loads!! HugHugHug

Kansha Smile

Well, Thats it for the MSGs, GK!Big smile Hope you have the bestesttt Bday everr!!Hug 

Priya, Anu and RachnaHug

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 09 November 2007 at 6:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prajina.:Ashi:.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Happy Birthday to Gurprit! [gk_09]*" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Big smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gurpzz!! Have a wonnnnnderful day Hug

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gurprit Embarrassed

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Gurpz Di Hug

May God bless Big smile

My Gift for you has been sent through PM, hope u like it Embarrassed

Love Ya, Minu xox

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gurprit!! Hug Hug
Hope you have an awesomeeeeee day!! Big smile

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
You didn't get my msg?? Ouch Embarrassed

Happy Birthday jaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn HugHug

Will edit Embarrassed

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Haapppyyy Birthday Gurprit!!

I hope all your dreams and wishes come true :) Enjoy your day!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top