Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Hello all,

This is my first ever fanfiction over here. i have never tried it before. i m starting the introduction today of the characters . pls do read and give ur comments. i ll need them to continue the FF. okie so starting with the introduction.

Pyaar aur Dosti is about two best friends who know each other since childhood. theres one more character in the show who plays an important role.the story  will focus on the career of these three as well a love triangle may exist . the story takes place in Perth a famous city of Australia and lil bit in India.

Casts:

Hiten Tejwani as Pratham Mittal

Pratham is a matured guy and is good at studying. he studies science and is doing medical. he has just one more year to become a good doctor. Pratham also loves his best friend Gauri who is unaware of this.

Gauri Pradhan as Gauri Agarwal

Gauri is a fun loving girl. she is Pratham's best friend since childhood. she studies commerce. she is behind this hot guy Sahil who studies along with her.Gauri is also a very good basket ball player in her college.her dream is to be a successful businesswoman and a very rich lady.

Hussain KK as Sahil Raheja

Sahil is a fun loving guy too . he is a son of the owner of raheja group of industries. Sahil also studies commerce and is in Gauri's class. Sahil is unaware that Gauri likes him. he is also a good singer and has done quiet a few shows.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Many other characters will be introduced in the show as it goes on. till now this much. will post later.

Dont forget to comment and yeh take care all.

Index

part1 - pg1

part2 - pg2

part3 - pg2

part4 - pg3

part5 - pg5

part6 - pg5

part7 - pg6

Edited by talkativetaurus - 07 May 2008 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar aur Dosti-epi7 GH/GP" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

okie i think everyone is waiting for the episode...so lets start it now.pls try to imagine the show i ll be writing ,as much as u can .. only then will u enjoy it...

Part 1

the show starts this way.. it is australia , the land of kangaroos...LOL u can imagine different places of aussie, different bridges and fairs , malls , restaurants and such things.. then comes the city of Perth. it is an indian gathering over there.. some function is going on.. and kids and youngsters are outside lighting crackers and enjoying. suddenly we see a sweet girl wearing a beautiful sharara who runs behind a kid for the crackers.. yes! its Gauri..

gauri=g

g: hey idhar aao bacche, give my cracker..

kid: (teasing her) nooooo , main nahi doonga ... kisi aur se lelo ...

g: (shes is tired of running behind the kid, finally stops) uff dekh lungi tujhe bacchu .. (she goes somewhere else to find the cracker)

gauri is searching for some crackers she can fire, few fuljhadi's and others ... suddenly a call comes .. its gauri's mom..

mom: gauriiiiiiii....

g: yes mom..

mom: kahan ho, come over here..

g: aai... uff .. koi thik se crackers bhi crack karne nahi deta(in mind) anyway .. (to her mom) kya hua?

mom: beta, woh guests ke liye gifts rakhe hai woh kahan hai?

g: oh, woh to main subah mall se lekar aai thi to woh car me hi reh gaye... abhi lekar aati hu

she goes outside where the car is parked..she is about the open the cars gate when suddenly someone closes her eyes...

g: arey, kaun hai yeh ?? mazak chodo bhi ...

?: guess karo ...

g: oh no, ek aur pareshani... subah se sab pareshan kar rahe hai.... ab batao bhi kaun ho ??

?: thik hai, pareshan nahi ho babaaa.. (opens gauris eyes) Surprise!!

g: (her mouth is wide open) omgggg ... pratham tum?? kab aaye ?? itne din ho gaye (she jumps and hugs him) saara vacation india me nikal diya tumne .. not fair... meri yaad bhi nahi aai tumhe ..

pratham=p

p: arey kitna bologi hamesha ki tarha..maa ne bulaya tha to india jaana padaa aur abhi hi aaya hu.. airport se directly yaha.. tumhari mummy ko subah phone kiya tha to unhone is party ke baare me bataya .. unko batane manaa kiya tha .. tumhe surprise jo dena tha ..

g: (smiles) woow.. so sweet of you

suddenly theres a voice calling gauriiiii...gauri remembers she has to take the gifts inside ..

g: oh, chalo pratham ye gifts lekar andar jaate hai..aacha hua tum aagaye warna main itne saare gifts kaise uthati .. uff .. ye pareshaniya ..

p: (smiles st gauri's innocence) yeh chalo ...

they both take the gifts and go inside..

-----------------------------------------------------------

hope u all like it .. pls comment on it .. pls!!! even if u dont like it .. so tht i can improve ... pls

take care ...

Edited by talkativetaurus - 07 May 2008 at 7:33am

sweetmagic4u

Goldie

sweetmagic4u

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey, I like the way they are already friends Smile One tip, Love or Friendship translates to "dosti ya pyar" instead of "dosti aur pyar" I know you already have you banner made so maybe u can just change the english translation Smile Best of luck for your FF! Smile

jsimzia

IF-Dazzler

jsimzia

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
sounds very interesting !!! can't wait for the 2nd part..

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

woooooooooooooooooooooow great intro,do continue dost Clap

thanks  .. i have written the first part pls so check it :)

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetmagic4u

hey, I like the way they are already friends Smile One tip, Love or Friendship translates to "dosti ya pyar" instead of "dosti aur pyar" I know you already have you banner made so maybe u can just change the english translation Smile Best of luck for your FF! Smile

thanks hun .. and yeh i know the english translation is not correct but i havent given the translation as such .. i have just written the second line for the show if it is dosti or love..i hope u get what i mean ...but still i ll be waiting for ur comments and if u feel then i ll change it ...

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jsimzia

sounds very interesting !!! can't wait for the 2nd part..

thanks ..will post it soon :) keep reading n commenting .. i m in need of those comments ...

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:42am | IP Logged

its holiday going on so thought to give one more update.. but later i may become slow ..

Part 2

both pratham and gauri r inside where gauris parents see tht pratham is back .

g's dad: arey pratham bete tum .. aa gaye ...kaisa tha tumhara india ka trip..

p: it was fine uncle ..

g's mom: tumhari maa kaisi hai bete .. woh aai nahi tumhare saath?

p: aunty woh bhi thik hai .. bas dad ki barsi thi to saara kaam niptana tha aur phir woh land bechna hai to uska kaam pura hone ke baad woh bhi aa jayengi ..

g's mom: thats good bete...

g's dad: (interupts) arey bas bhi karo kitni baatein karogi .. dono maa aur beti ek jaise hai ..sirf bolte hi jaate hai ... use pani ke liye to poocho .. kuch khilao pilao ..

g's mom: oh yes yes .. sorry pratham bete..

g: tum rehne do .. ab main hi iski khatirdari karti hu .. isse sab kuch poochna bhi to hai ..aur maine itni saari shikayat ki list tayyar karke rakhi hai ....

mom/dad: okay bete..jao..

gauri and pratham goes near the stalls where all the things for eating is kept .. gauri gives water to pratham ..

g: ab batao janaab kahan the itne din? aunty ko milkar 4-5 dino me nahi aa sakte the kya? itne din kiya kya tumne?? (gauri has this wicked lookLOL... like a shaitani style)

p: gauri woh kya hua ki main to jaldi aane hi wala tha par wahan dad ke ek friend ghar aaye the unki barsi par .. unhone mujhe pucha ki main ab kya kar raha hu .. maine bataya .. tab unhone mujhe kahan ki wahan india me unke ek dost hai jo bohat badi hospital ke dean hai .. unhone kuch aise seminars rakhe the ..jise main miss nahi karna chahta tha yaar .. they were so great ... i felt ki yahan to padhai hi karta rehta hu to aisa mauka kab milega .. isliye main woh seminars ke liye ruk gaya .. it was for 2 weeks ...

g: tum aur tumhare seminars .... Godddddd .. tum padhai se bahar kab aaoge ...life ko enjoy karo mere dost ...

p: anyway, tum batao kya hua ?

g: arey kuch nahi .. main to yahan bore ho gai akele .. beechme zaraa hamlog aisi hi mom ke friend ki business party me gaye the woh bhi boring eeeww .. magar wahaan pata hai kya hua ??

p: (afraid) kya hua??

g: arey itna nahi ghabrao .. waha us uncle ne ek singer ko bulaya tha .. usne kuch change ke liye ek song bhi gayaa .. bas wahi pasand aaya ... aise laga jaise bas saare vacation bas woh hi accha lagaa..

p: accha, kaun tha woh .. jiska ganaa tumhe pasand aa gaya ??

g: pataa nahi yaar .. hoga koi ... uncle ne kuch Raheja karke naam bataya ... waise tum uski chodo .. ab kal se roz tumhe yahi aana hai .. do din baad college shuru ho rahi hai .. wow college ka naya saal ...is baar luck se diwali vacation me mil gayi par tum nahi the .. next time aisa mat karna samjhe...

p: okie babaa ... chalo ab sab khane par raah dekh rahe honge ..jaate hai ...

g: haan chalo ... (she picks up a sweet and starts moving when ....)

p: gauri .. (she turns) STATUE!

gauri is now a statue ... pratham comes near her ..takes sweet from her n starts eating showing her faces..moves away ... gauri is feeling angry...

g: (in mind) dekh lungi tujhe bacchoo....

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------
hope u all like it .. pls comment ... thanks n take care ..........

Edited by talkativetaurus - 07 May 2008 at 7:35am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top