Other Shows

k street update for 27.12 and 28.12.04

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Girl

Girl

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 5:55am | IP Logged

misha has brought smriti home, dweep comes to know and is really upset. she has an argument with misha. but misha says that she has decided that smriti will stay in their house and its final. she has tickets for sending dweep to her masi's place in new zealand.

some friend of their invite them to her place for mata jagrata. dweep says that noone will go to jagrata coz smriti's mom has died. smriti leaves the room, crying.. drone behind her.

didi goes to meet bikram in jail. bikram is worried that dweep shud not come to know about his arrest coz she will be really upset and is glad that misha is sending her to nz, but didi says that only dweep can make him come out of jail coz she in the only thing common between misha and him, so she has to stay there only.

next episode.... they all go to jagrata, misha and didi together, dweep alone and smriti and drone together. dweep says something to smriti ( i missed it) , smriti cries and goes out. drone follows her. smriti tells him that he shud tell dweep that there is nothing between him and smriti, and she leaves for her home.

during jagrata, didi sees a newspaper in which there is the news of bikram's arrest. she wants dweep to see it and somehow makes dweep see it. dweep is really angry on misha and leaves, misha and didi also come home.

dweep wants to know why is misha doing all this for smriti? misha and dweep have an argument, misha is really angry and blurts it out that her dad is a rapist, has raped meenakshi and smriti is his daughter. dweep is really hurt and leaves for her room.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "k street update for 27.12 and 28.12.04" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thanx for update girl. Sudha chandran kabhi achcha kaam kar hi nahi sakti kya???Angry

Girl

Girl

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
cutereems other than her character... you have to see her makeup. her eye lens are pathetic.. see her hairstyle.... you will actually cry.

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Girl

cutereems other than her character... you have to see her makeup. her eye lens are pathetic.. see her hairstyle.... you will actually cry.
I used to see her makeup in Kahin kissi Roz. OMG such long bindi's she used to put.

I have seen her once i suppose in K-street. She wears a ring in nose. Is it right???

Girl

Girl

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yeah thats right and she thinks she looks stunning but u cant stop laughing

mokshi7

Groupbie

mokshi7

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Hey! Guys,

Thanks for thr updates...whats been happening this week in K street dats from around Jan 1st onwards...please update me k...cos I moved to the US in december and I really miss watching it and I wonna keep in touch with the story so thanks again for da updates....Hey I really hope Smrithi finds happiness cos shes a real nice person and its real great to of her to live with all that suffering supporting her mother...and I hope she and drone get together to....pls update soon...tc...thanks-Mokshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top