Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: -x-Riddles-x-

I dont know if theres Silkymits, in the area you live. But if there is there is NOTHING BETTER.
I REPEAT
"NOTHING BETTER"

Its an exfoliating glove, that renews your skin and gets rid of hair... it'll grow back (depending on individuals) around the same time, waxing would, but its not painful at all.

If you are hairier than most people, than your first time will be annoying because it'll take long. But once you're done(around 30 minutes) the next time will be easier. You might want to trim your hair down with scissors to like less than 3 cm.

People recommend it rather than waxing, or using in between with waxing. You'll not be troubled ever again.

[[Varun Rida Varun Rida Varun Rida ...?Varda?]]

Yeaa, i've heard of  Silkymits and that it works quite well. You might want to try it if it's avaibible! 😳

bindaas girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Riddles-x-

I dont know if theres Silkymits, in the area you live. But if there is there is NOTHING BETTER.
I REPEAT
"NOTHING BETTER"

Its an exfoliating glove, that renews your skin and gets rid of hair... it'll grow back (depending on individuals) around the same time, waxing would, but its not painful at all.

If you are hairier than most people, than your first time will be annoying because it'll take long. But once you're done(around 30 minutes) the next time will be easier. You might want to trim your hair down with scissors to like less than 3 cm.

People recommend it rather than waxing, or using in between with waxing. You'll not be troubled ever again.

[[Varun Rida Varun Rida Varun Rida ...?Varda?]]

thx but how to use it &is it avaliable in india.
karankittu thumbnail
hmm how about an epilator? thats good it works the same way as wax :)
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im not sure if it is available in India...
Here in Aus, you get em at like pharmacies and stuff.

your put your hand through and just rub it around in circles (horizontally and vertically doesnt work) on your leg several times.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
where do you find silkymits in Abbotsford, BC, Canada?
freaky-girl thumbnail
i use veet and it is good, it takes only 3 or 5 minutes and ur skin becomes very smooth and silky.
hot babe thumbnail
i use veet wax strips there are seperate ones for face and body and also threading for the face
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inoitsme

where do you find silkymits in Abbotsford, BC, Canada?

try ur local cvs...do u ave that pharmacy there