Wow Guys...I Enjoyed chatting 2 Neha...

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Guys....

Just now i finished Chatting to Neha....

Man i Enjoyed alot...She is such a sweetaat....Am liking her more now...she was sooo friendly to al of us....

Man she told me that i made her day....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Am soo happy to chat to her....

Guys Shivangi(newkid) has written the whole chat script ...She will be posting the chat script very soon...

Luv u all...

Nannu😳
Edited by NANNU - 18 years ago
I saw that darling...even I got  thru somehow...Wow Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
wow neha sounds really nice! 😊 i wish i could have chatted too...

Originally posted by ekta18

wow neha sounds really nice! 😊 i wish i could have chatted too...

ya mee too

WOWW..YAAR..TDAY I GOT UP EARLY TO TALK WITH HER...BUT THE CHAT ROOM WAS SO STRANGE THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ...😭

I HATE INDIA TIMES..😭

wow nannu .......u have done wonderful job......

Even i was der!!!

Wow she is really so cool!!! She will now get back to her work! datz wt she told!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yee, i saw dat nannu!!! U MADE HER DAY!!!πŸ˜›

lol!!!πŸ˜†

I really enjoyed chattin wid her!!!

It was so nice!!!πŸ˜›

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

yeah...she is sweet...I was there too....was waiting for u nannu to show up.....
hi,nannu didi..i read the questions u asked neha an then her replys..nannu didi maine bhi log in kiya tha aur neha se questions bhi puche the par uska koi reply nahin aaya ... i am feeling very sad... aap muje pm karke bataao na kii aapne kaise chat kiya ya chat karne ke steps kya hain...plz pm zaroor karna...
Awww Nannu, I saw that when she said you made her day. Nannu you must be so proud of yourself making someone so happy. Nannu you have a special charm that everyone loves you. I really enjoy reading her answer. I will miss neha 😭