Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, and a planetvu subscriber. I discovered this forum as i was wandering around the net looking for videos/updates for Asambhav and other serials. Thanks to the members from india who have been posting updates, i think i'm caught up to date!

I spoke to the Chief Technology Officer at Planetvu today, and he informed me that service will not resume for another 8-10 days at least. I requested that they update the main page regularly to keep the subscribers in the loop. I think most of us are okay with the fact that they're down in order to make changes that will improve the service, but it is the lack of updates and poor customer service that frustrates us.

Possibly one of the Planetvu representatives will visit this forum to communicate with the members. If you're a planetvu subscriber, pls post your concerns and suggestions here, so we can make our voices heard to the planetvu management.

Thanks,

ChocoLady

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Planetvu - UPDATE" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasana

Groupbie

rasana

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thnx for info atleast got some clue for if

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
well, pankha... 20 days downtime is a longggg time, innit?! i work from home, i'm so used to playing zee tv while working, lol, and i'm absolutely lost without it. sad, but true.

hey rasana, thanks for replying..

Edited by ChocoLady - 13 November 2007 at 9:34am

sakhig

sakhig

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for taking a step to contact Planetvu and letting us whats happening..
But can u do a favor to us and request Planetvu ppl that while they r doing the updates can they make the earlier streaming available for the viewers temporarily as we are missing rellly important programs like asambhav hasyasamrat saregamapa...
thanks for everything..

rasana

Groupbie

rasana

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Ya i am agrees with what 'sakhig' is asking atleast for zee awards i really want to see it

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
THANKS A LOT

ChocoLady

We are visit palenet4 u everyday & frostraing

20 days it too.............much period & not only 20 days down at the time when we miss all the programme in diwali & zee marathi awards 2007.So planet4u give us service for 15 days free is ok .but what about our miising programmes & fav vedios ?

Actually the have to show us all those vedios or programmes in with feature vedios on demand or any other source

thanks for contacting them & give us informatiuon .so we got atleast some clue

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks to everyone who replied here. I will email my contact at planetvu, however i don't think they will do much unless many more people make the request. I am thinking of creating an online petition to send to them. If you think we can get enough people to sign the petition, then we can request planetvu to show the programs we have missed.

What do u think?

rasana

Groupbie

rasana

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with chocolady

Post Reply New Post

Go to top