Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
JUST IN JEST
- The brain is wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and dose not stop until you get into the office.
- Robert Frost
- The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
- Franklin P Jones
- We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like??
- Jean Cocturan
- It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper.
- It matters not whether you win or lose, what matters is whether I win or lose.
- Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
- Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again neither does milk.
- Most people are always alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
- Don't worry that the world ends today, its already tomorrow in Australia.
- The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- Forgive your enemies but remember their names.