Kkoi Dil Main Hain

India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

arjun and kajal should get married 4 reel (Page 2)

zindagi Senior Member
zindagi
zindagi

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Best friends on the telly, and off it too
Meeta Mishra
<</>
Purva Gokhale and Karishma Tana, who play buddies in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai on Sony, share a great rapport in real life too.

The two of them had never met before. And they were fated to play best buddies in Sony's Kkoi Dil Mein Hai. Purva Gokhale and Karishma Tana met for the first time at the first schedule of the shooting and hit it off right from the word go. Thank God for that: had they not gotten along well, the emotions in the serial wouldn't have looked so real.

This one-month-old weekly Balaji offering (every Sunday, 9 pm) is all about friendship. Purva plays the middle-class girl, Kajal Kapadia, who is predictably level-headed person. Karishma is a rich spoilt girl, Krutika Kapadia, with a heart of gold.

"I was very apprehensive about how we'd get along because it'd show on the screen. Thankfully, now we don't need to act out a friendship, we have really become friends," says Karishma.

The 21-year-old Karishma is in the last year of her graduation in commerce at Sydnem College. She has never had a problem balancing her studies and her career, and has starred in a number of serials such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Mansha.

Purva comes across as a modern and aware girl though she portrays the simple middle-class Gujarati girl. Clad in a pair of jeans and vibrant top, she identifies with the traditional values that Kajal is supposed to possess. "I believe in traditional values and culture, therefore it's not difficult to portray the character," says Purva.

Purva is happy that she is part of a serial that is not another saas-bahu drama. "A lot of people identify with the character and the bonding between the two friends," says the 25-year-old actress.

Married to an executive, Purva wanted to become a chartered accountant but destiny had something else in store for her. After completing her studies in commerce, Purva enrolled for CA when her love for acting pulled her to the Marathi stage and films.

But as far as Hindi films are concerned she has no plans. "I like to spend whatever my time I get with my husband and friends. I haven't made any plans about my career. Right now I am taking each day as it comes," she says. The only plan that Karishma and Purva have is to see their serial succeed.

Edited by zindagi - 30 December 2004 at 12:04am

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 12:05am | IP Logged
OK THANKX ZINDAGI. THAT SUX, I WANT TO C  PIC OF HER HUSBAND DO U KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THAT? IN MY HEART ARJUN AND KAJAL WILL ALWAYZ BE TOGETHER!!!!!!
neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Purva looks very young.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I KNOW SHE DOES LOOK VERY YOUNG MAN JUST THE KIND OF NEWS I NEEDED TO SPOIL MY MOOD. THAT SUX ALOT TOTALLY.

EJAZ+PURVA=LOVE 4 EVER

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

HEY DAT WISH CAN CUM TRUE IZ PURVA DIVORCES HER HUSBAND OR HE LEAVES HER FOR A BLONDE OR SUMONELOLLOL!!!!!!!! BUT IT IZ POSSIBLE

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

YEAH I AGREE BUT U KNOW AS LONG AS THEY R BOTH HAPPY I'S ALL OK!!!!1!!! NICE AVATAR AGAIN!!!!!!

Go to top