Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 years ago
yeh won't miss that episode for nething.......
adi04 thumbnail
Yup, its a must-watch episode....
marvelous.malks thumbnail

i agree with you....for more news on this join:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sony_Starz

*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks for the info, Jammy!  I'm sooo looking forward to seeing it, whether it truly happens or it is a dream ðŸ˜†  I definitely enjoyed the punch she gave to Armaan in today's episode ðŸ˜‰

😆 Jen!!! Yeah, I bet he would enjoy that...😉
KK_lassi thumbnail
JJkn will get interesting.. for me.. i will have to watch out!
ritu thumbnail
  Tell me one thing out of so many posts how many are from Armaan fans. That's great evryone wants him to get slapped

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ritu

Tell me one thing out of so many posts how many are from Armaan fans. That's great evryone wants him to get slapped

Because  we are not blind to his faults and we love him irrespective.We want him to realise his mistakes and become a better human being. 

Don't we ever scold or slap people we love more than anything if we think they have done something terribly wrong?We are also the first ones to forgive if they realises their mistakes and repent for it.

nss526 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

They wont look so cute after jassi slaps arman 😆

I m happy, Arman needed a good slap if it wouldnt have been jassi it would have been me he has cheated her for too long. 😡

😆😆I can't wait, this is going to be funny!

adi04 thumbnail

Yeah, Minnie....I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Armaan, but he deserves to be PUNISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't we ever scold or slap people we love more than anything if we think they have done something terribly wrong?We are also the first ones to forgive if they realises their mistakes and repent for it.

You said it!!!!

ritu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Because  we are not blind to his faults and we love him irrespective.We want him to realise his mistakes and become a better human being. 

Tell me onething, what if u were jassi ? Armaan to ek thappar mak kar maaf kar deti ? USKE BAAD USSE SHAADI KAR LETI, USE EK AUR THAPPAR MARNE KE LIYE ? 😉 

Let me tell u jisme thori si bhi akal baaki hai, wo aise insaan se to shaadi nahi karegi. AB JASSI JAISI TO KOI BHI NAHI HAI NAAAAAAA !!