Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

wont miss that eposide.!!

Reesh thumbnail

i dont think she will end up marrying Arman either:

1.Purab who has provoked her n made her change .

2. or she will end up dumping all guys no purabs, no armans , no sams buz here.....

actually i would suggest her to go for option #2 bse none of the said guys r fit for her....

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

They wont look so cute after jassi slaps arman

Muni😆😆😆....but they would still look eye-catching..... Armaan with a red imprint of Jassi's hand tattooed on his cheek and Jassi with smoke coming out of her ears and electric sparks from her mouth........😉
ides thumbnail
Thnx for sharing the info Jammy, but I seriously doubt that this sequence is going be taking place anywhere other than the land of the asleep.....

Jassi slapping Armaan is something that does not fit with Jassi's character (granted that so do not a hundered other things)....personally I can see Jassi slapping Armaan immediately after reading the letter, when she hasnt had time to calm herself.....but after talking to Nandanii and having a heart to heart with Nandu, and not to forget the time that has lapsed between the incident and "slapping Armaan" sequence, this action just does not ring true....
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At last the serial would move on now this week was one pathetic week of showing how Jassi is pictured out by the makers to be a slimy stuff!!!🤢

Can't wait to see Jassi really turning to be Jansi ki Rani and bashing both Armaan and Raj!!!😆

Rifhat

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

wow i wanna watch dat episode...................jassi slapz arman...how can i miss

loveneha_r thumbnail
she did slap him today...but it was a dream!!!!!! 😡
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
WOW! jassi is going to slap armaan! that episode will be a MUST WATCH!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Muni😆😆😆....but they would still look eye-catching..... Armaan with a red imprint of Jassi's hand tattooed on his cheek and Jassi with smoke coming out of her ears and electric sparks from her mouth........😉

I am imagining that in my head right now! omg that is hilarious!

ahmed316us thumbnail
wow. that will be interesting. Jassi slapping Armaan. Ouch.