jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
     Courtesy Mid-day.

Jassi and Armaan in
Jassi Jaissi Ko Nahin
Jassi has tightened up her act. From being docile and ever-to-please, she now turns ruthless and menacing.

She has realised that Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri) used her as a tool for his business pursuits and played all along with her emotions. She is no mood to forgive. Verbal  volleys gave way to Jassi finally slapping Armaan.

"She will no longer be at the receiving end. It's Armaan's (Apoorva Agnihotri) turn now," says Jassi, who has been playing the geek for over a year.

In a major overhaul to the character, Jassi will berate, humiliate and even get physical with Armaan. "I will kick, box and even slap Armaan," she says. The New Year will bring in Jassi in this brand new avatar. First, it will be a mental makeover followed by the much-hyped metamorphosis into a glam girl.

The highpoint of Tony-Deeya Singh's Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (Sony) begins from January 3 (see box). It will have Jassi in total control of her life leaving Armaan shell-shocked with her outbursts.

"It will be a never before seen side of the character," says Jassi. "She is broken after she discovers the letter written by Raj. She feels cheated after she realises that Raj had been guiding Armaan how to behave with her. Now she is in no mood to listen to anyone."

The track will also have Jassi seek Nandu's (Gaurav Gera) help in teaching Armaan a lesson. "He will be my boyfriend now," she adds. Nandu, too, will also go through a makeover along with Jassi.

Turning point

The January 3 episode will be the turning point in Jassi's life. It will have a resolute Jassi storm Armaan's cabin, her eyes blazing. Armaan is set to leave for the L'Oreal fashion fiesta with Jassi and is looking forward to the dinner later. But Jassi has other plans.

She calls Nandu to the gala. Jassi is at her sarcastic best at the show. The models are swooning over Armaan in the green room.

When Armaan introduces Jassi to them, she begins to scream about what kind of man Armaan is β€” that he has betrayed her love. Armaan protests but there is no stopping Jassi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

Kick Box!!!!

Well It seems all the kick boxing she practiced in our fantasy story's here on india-forums is coming handy πŸ˜†

Jammy.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx a lot for info Jammy.

I am very eager to see this.Nandu getting makeover wow!!.

I would like to see Armaan feeling jealous. So new year will get us lots and lots of surprises and wonderful episodes.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

cool!! I'm eagerly waiting to see this ..

Thanks for the info Jammy!!

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
the pic of jassi and armaan is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

WOW!!

thanks Jammy for the article!

really interesting!!!

looking fwd for next year episode...coz i have stopped watching jjkn...coz i am all tired of er rona dhona!!!

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

And I can bet 100 dollars that she will be dreamingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Because I can't beleive she has cried for 5 days just to round up on the sixth day,walk marching into his cabin and get into the kick boxing modeπŸ˜†.No way!!!For this Nandu or his makeover is not required.

This will never help in developing the in depth emotion & realisation that Armaan needs.Jassi can never boss her way to Armaan's heart.Or anyone else's for that matter.Nor will that be any sign of intelligence either.

And how come for someone who has been shrouded in mystery since the day she was born suddenly starts giving away the story??There is something definitely more than meets the eye.

Publicity stunt??

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

the pic of jassi and armaan is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

They wont look so cute after jassi slaps arman πŸ˜†

I m happy, Arman needed a good slap if it wouldnt have been jassi it would have been me he has cheated her for too long. 😑
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munizaaa

They wont look so cute after jassi slaps arman πŸ˜†

I m happy, Arman needed a good slap if it wouldnt have been jassi it would have been me he has cheated her for too long. 😑

i agree whole heartedly.It's ironic that it should happen at a time when he is genuinely falling in love with her.

munizaaa thumbnail
that's the problem i dont think Arman has changed and even if he has it doesnt chage all of the horrible things he did to her before,he did use her u know