Sania232
amber44
saneha33
sonia94
sonias22

These are the ids, who have created topics exactly with same ID

Make money working online, i make $850 in

This is what we can call a serious matter

Our mods and GM and blocking these massages and these ids but the person make new id every day and create this mess.......

till now in 7 days, as it all started from 31 Oct, 250 topics has been started in diff sections

Is not there any way we can stop him/her

1st suggestion:
I think the registration rule should me more critical.............may be u can enter here with the referance of one of ur active friend or an e-mail id should be must to give so only one account can be make with one id

1 more suggestion: along with that i want to say one more thing that every section should have an ID for there contest and stuff whose password remain only between the dev team members and whenever a member become a dev team member, its password should be given to him/her too so they can too make  an active participation in contests & stuff

or any suggestion u guys like to say to stop such kind of disturbance as i said above

be a part of this discussion

lolz
ana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vijay bro, ppl making multiple ids" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Yeah,I agree

And there could be one suggestion that in one IP adres only one member can join or sumthing like that!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged

oh yes i also made a post but little differently

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=781587

its this one

vijay please do something abt advertisers who make multiple ids

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marthika

Yeah,I agree

And there could be one suggestion that in one IP adres only one member can join or sumthing like that!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

ya u r right
but there are some ppl whose sis or bro too have join.............there should be a limitation of 3 members atleast of a particular ip

lolz
ana

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

Originally posted by Marthika

Yeah,I agree

ya u r rightbut there are some ppl whose sis or bro too have join.............there should be a limitation of 3 members atleast of a particular iplolzana
yeah guys...u r right.....but what if someone is in the library or even in a cyber cafe??>.....   Wink

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah there should be a limit of 3-till-5 IDS per IP,and i in the cyber i dont think many of us come there

And in the cyber cafe every computer have different IP address Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top