Paranormal

idol worship-necessaryor not?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bindaas girl

Groupbie

bindaas girl

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:45am | IP Logged

hi everyone! do u feel idol worship is necessary to have faith in god.i  mean if u have faith in god ,its an inner one .so cant someone have faith in god&yet refrain from idol worship?

what say?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "idol worship-necessaryor not?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:49am | IP Logged

******************** No one created God/Allah as he is the one who made alll living things and gave us the brain of making non living things such as computers, and other things that DOES not have any form of life Smile

Moderator's Note:
Please respect other religions. By all means follow what your religion preaches, but refrain commenting on the ways other people follow their beliefs. Everyone thinks their way of faith is the best, and instead of getting into a war wof words, lets agree to disagree and be respectful.

Edited by Minnie - 07 November 2007 at 1:02pm

bindaas girl

Groupbie

bindaas girl

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pensacola.S_02

ohh no not idol worship again. Its such a gunaah. Its like insulting god. Because your worshipping the idol made by you thinking as your God. No one created God/Allah as he is the one who made alll living things and gave us the brain of making non living things such as computers, and other things that DOES not have any form of life Smile

even i think the same.its we human beings who create a hype over  it.

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged

In my point of view, someone with knowledge will never try to insult another religion way of worship.

When krishna came on earth n he left he left deities to worship, if god did that n people are finding trash to talk can how much more bad can u find that.Ouch

God is describe to be the most beautiful, so if u don't know wat he looks like how can u love god?? when a deitie is being help in a mandir, one is asking god to sit in those deties to be worship. now if u don't believe that try breaking one of them in the mandir n then u will see the reaction that it carries

AashiQ_

IF-Dazzler

AashiQ_

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I Love it... love to see my Bhagwan idols... and pray to Bhagwan... it's allowed in our beautiful and peacefull religion Hinduism!!!

In fact i bought some Ganpati bappa murti's in Malaysia. Looks beautiful and feels good to have it in our home. Embarrassed Big smile

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Discussions on religious topics which can cause controversy and resentment among the members not allowed. Topi closed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.