Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidlum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hehe..no, no, you haven't offended me or hurt my feelings. I just don't like weight comments b/c I used to be called anorexic/bulimic all the time & it's just annoying b/c I simply have a fast metabolism. That's why I get touchy b/c I can imagine how heavier people feel...it's not any better if you're skinny. πŸ˜• I'm sure if you look back, you'll see that everytime someone makes a comment on weight, Mona's or otherwise, I jump to the defense...I just don't want you to think that I targeted you. It's allll loveeee. πŸ˜† ❀️ πŸ€—

Sid

🐷
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

Hehe..no, no, you haven't offended me or hurt my feelings. I just don't like weight comments b/c I used to be called anorexic/bulimic all the time & it's just annoying b/c I simply have a fast metabolism. That's why I get touchy b/c I can imagine how heavier people feel...it's not any better if you're skinny. πŸ˜• I'm sure if you look back, you'll see that everytime someone makes a comment on weight, Mona's or otherwise, I jump to the defense...I just don't want you to think that I targeted you. It's allll loveeee. πŸ˜† ❀️ πŸ€—

Sid

🐷

u know something sids ! ur problem is very similar to mine ! 3 months ago my doctor told my mother that i am suffering from  ' BULIMIA NERVOSA ' And that's why i never gain weight ! ( i am only 35 KGS ! ) he never cared look at the fact that i have a god-gifted exceptionally fast FAT METABOLISM ! imagine how frustrating it would have felt to me at that point of time !!! 😭

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
35 kgs??????????????   πŸ˜² ***********lash faints********
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

u know something sids ! ur problem is very similar to mine ! 3 months ago my doctor told my mother that i am suffering from  ' BULIMIA NERVOSA ' And that's why i never gain weight ! ( i am only 35 KGS ! ) he never cared look at the fact that i have a god-gifted exceptionally fast FAT METABOLISM ! imagine how frustrating it would have felt to me at that point of time !!! 😭

😲 OMG R u kidding me PrachiπŸ˜• 35 kgπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜• that's abt 88 lb right😲 I weighted that much when I was 8 or 9 years oldπŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sidlum thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

35 kgs??????????????   πŸ˜² ***********lash faints********

Lash faints on top of Sid. 😲😲😲 Prachi, you would only have Bulimia if you make yourself vomit...make sure your doctor knows what he/she is talking about!!! πŸ˜•

Siddhi

🐷

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lash,JK,sids,i know its very aweful to be weighing 35 KGs,and i told my doctor that i dont do all that vomiting thing and all,and do u know what was the reply !

"it happens in this young age when girls wanna look attractive by slimming,so u dont have to be hyper Prachi,all u have to do is.........blah blah blah "
hullo ! who was he kidding ! i have a fairly good-looking face ( by god's grace ) why would i want to slim down !but he never listened ! oh gosh ! mere ZAKHM vaapas hare ho rahe hain !!
( u can well guess that by my siganture )
imagine my frustration then !
Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago
sukh thumbnail
πŸ˜† oh my god. hey prachi (don,t mind). u plz do good take care of ur selve ok. or it was lash today who faint today... tomarrow don,t know who is going to.. πŸ˜† ............. πŸ˜• j/kidding ok girl.. but yea u plz take care. 😳
vishakha thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluelotus

As usual Apurva hit the mark.

And our school teacher has to have her English corrected. The word to be used is subjected not 'treated.'

And she sounds so arrogant too.

Let them wait, my foot. I am glad the TRPs vanished from the list.

More so now.

Yup. Mona sounds arrogant in this article. Looks like she is getting her training form Mr. I_know_Armaan_is_not_Suitable_for_Jassi 😑