India-Forums

Lucid Dreaming.

missy6892 Goldie
missy6892
missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hey.

Are there any fellow Lucid Dreamers out there? If there are it would be good to have a discussion on our experiences. I absoutely love Lucidity, it has really makes you think more broadly and question reality.

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Haven't heard of that but it would be nice if u tell us wat is it all aboutSmile

Personally I would like to know about it.

missy6892 Goldie
missy6892
missy6892

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Well, lucid dreaming is when in a normal dream you become aware of the fact that you are having a dream. And using this knowledge you take control of your dream and do whatever you will in it.
To me this came naturally, my first lucid being around the time i was four, but for those who can not lucid dream, it can be learnt.
In my lucid dreaming lifespan i have done many things. I have been flying (amazing experience), I have teleported myself, summoned people, attempted to go to heaven and meet god(Failed), gone to the otherside of the mirror, tryed to do magic, studyed for exams LOL and many more things.
The experiences are so life like, but before you attempt to do anything i do a test on myself to check if i am really dreaming just in case im not (thats how life like it is). It really makes you question reality and the limits of your imagination.
I suggest you all try lucid dreaming, it will really make a difference in you.
missy6892 Goldie
missy6892
missy6892

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@ Bhoomi_fan-
I think that you have got the wrong idea of Lucid Dreaming
Well ofcourse you believe in it because it is an factual thing that everyone can do, but you do not need a potion kit thing to do all of the things. The drink seems a bit dodgy to me LOL.
Its kinda hard to explain and since no one here can actually do it its even harder. If anyone wants to learn how to do it i could post a small tutorial.
amrit23 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index