Film Previews & Reviews

Anyone seen 'The blue umbrella'?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 2:49am | IP Logged

The Blue Umbrella is a fantastic movie about a little girl who finds a Chinese umbrella and exchanges her necklace for it. Everyone in her village envies her. Pankaj Kapoor specially cannot keep his eyes off it. One day the umbrella gets stolen and she goes from place to place to find it.

It may sound like a children's film. But the levels of emotion this movie offers is not for a child to understand.

This is nothing like Abra ka dabra or the Harry Potter series.

If you still didn't watch it please rent it. Its already out on DVD. If you have seen it please leave your comments.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone seen 'The blue umbrella'?" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayatidesai

jayatidesai

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged
ive read the book its awsomely writtenby ruskin bond . very sweet . im yet to watxh it
by the way r u a samir soni fan?!!!!
so am i . do u know when is is film alibag releasing

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I have watched this movie and loved it a lot. Pankaj Kapoor and the girl ( dont know her name ) are excellent in the movie. it is a one of the great childeren movie I have ever watched. It gives message to both childeren and elders.Vishal did a fantastic jobClap. this movie also recieved a national award Clap

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 07 November 2007 at 9:04am

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Thank you Rajeev Ki Heer Smile

Originally posted by jayatidesai

ive read the book its awsomely writtenby ruskin bond . very sweet . im yet to watxh it
by the way r u a samir soni fan?!!!!
so am i . do u know when is is film alibag releasing

Yes I am a big fan LOL A month ago indiafm had a date for it. Now imdb says it will come out sometime in 2008. When I miss him, I watch Vivah.

*payal*

IF-Dazzler

*payal*

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i liked that movie! it was cute!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top