Preview of Sanjivani for 29th Dec 2004

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Preview of Sanjivani-A Medical Boon for Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A news report says that Dr.Juhi of Sanjivani has been arrested for helping in criminal acts and has been accused of misleading the police with wrong information. Rahul hears the news and feels helpless. He can do little to help Juhi. Joginder tells his wife how Juhi had risked her own life to save him. Juhi had also helped Bunty's wife deliver her baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Sanjivani is a really good program....better then any of Ekta's shows and very interesting.  My mom really likes the show a lot.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey exotic,can u give a brief update?I love this serial but no one seems to watch it here.

One article said it is still one of the most popular serials in india.Is it still so?

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Minnie actually it was very good in starting. Every week they used to show different patientsand how doctors tackled the cases. but laterthe story started becoming love story as any other story. Love triangle, marriages, crimminals......😆😆.

Story started with 4 doctors....Juhi, Rahul, Omi and Simran. But later Simran turned negative and donno where did omi go😆 and Juhi, Rahul became main characters. But even then some episodes will be worth watching.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yes cute,I know.I watched till the time Simran was framed by Juhi & the inspecter and got arrested.Later on I heard she got freed and came back s director and that Juhi lost her eyesight.

In the beginning it was really super bet they also took the triangle superbly,especially the confrontations between Juhi,Rahul and Simran were superb.