Posted: 16 years ago
amazing part. poor zaib everyone was making
fun of him.

_________
~Sana~
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! tht was AMAZING beyond words, the way u wrote it, PERFECT!!! i LOVE the Gujarati, it is fun to read a FF with little bit of Gujarati in it!!! i love Garba, but Kripa's parents wanting to hook her up with a gujju boy is hilarious!!! Kripa is such an ABCD, lmao... she will her butt off, but wont wear a jacket coz its out-fashioned!!! i dont like Kripa's character at all, sooo arrogant nd wierd, lol... but Zaib on the other hand, i am in love with, he is sooo sweet nd adorable!!! LOVE him... nd the whole pari thing, schoooo schweeet!!! it is kinda wierd reading a FF with character's flip-flopped, but still unique nd loving it!!! hope u can continue ASAP!!! dying to read more!!! 😛
>>minhal<< thumbnail
awesome start bheegi  angad-muslim  kripa-hindu wow sounds interesting  😉  i liked kripa's character  infact her nature  full of attitude  arrogant    chalo  ab nakhre dikhane ki baari kripa ki hai  ðŸ˜†  hmm didnt like this zaib name  ðŸ˜¡  n i don think its a muslim name at all 
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamsmart

amazing part. poor zaib everyone was making
fun of him.

_________
~Sana~

thanks sana. Yes, Zaib is a very sensitive guy and really believes in his dreams 😳
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

OMG!!! tht was AMAZING beyond words, the way u wrote it, PERFECT!!! i LOVE the Gujarati, it is fun to read a FF with little bit of Gujarati in it!!! i love Garba, but Kripa's parents wanting to hook her up with a gujju boy is hilarious!!! Kripa is such an ABCD, lmao... she will her butt off, but wont wear a jacket coz its out-fashioned!!! i dont like Kripa's character at all, sooo arrogant nd wierd, lol... but Zaib on the other hand, i am in love with, he is sooo sweet nd adorable!!! LOVE him... nd the whole pari thing, schoooo schweeet!!! it is kinda wierd reading a FF with character's flip-flopped, but still unique nd loving it!!! hope u can continue ASAP!!! dying to read more!!! 😛

thanks Berkelygirl...loved ur comments as always 😊 😊 yes it is a flip flop ff this time. And ur not supposed to like Kripa 😆 😆 at least at this point 😉
bheegi thumbnail

awesome start bheegiangad-muslim kripa-hindu wow sounds interesting 😉 i liked kripa's character infact her nature full of attitude arrogant    chalo ab nakhre dikhane ki baari kripa ki hai😆 hmm didnt like this zaib name 😡 n i don think its a muslim name at all

thanks Minhal. Good to see you here after Maayka forum. Well, i was forced to select Zaib as in original KYPH, Zaib was Angad's other name and no one told me it is not a muslim name. Hmmm....can anyone confirm that? I was pretty sure it is a muslim name...but y'all know better 😕
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
juss browsing through and caught the last comment...zaib is an arabic name so its muslim...the funny thing i found is that its a female's name which means beauty 😕 Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
zaib is a muslim name!and bheegi, luved the first part!!!!!!!!kripa is so full of attitude and energetic,i like her character and i also like zaib's character too!cant wait till next part!
bheegi thumbnail
thanks desiqt and Temi

Even i thot Zaib was a muslim name 😊
Temi, u will really love Zaib here as he is a sweet heart. Kripa on the other hand is a typical confused American desi 😆