Page 2 Page 3

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Diwali is right around the corner (Nov. 9) so

Happy Diwali

to everyone!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

So do you people do something special for diwali? Do you go to the Gurdwara, light diva's in ur house, bring home sweets, have a party, or do you not celebrate it?

plz comment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Diwali !!!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
happy diwali to you too!!!!
well in my huse since the gurwara is too far we light duya's and party and eat all goddies like mittai!!!! samosa pakora me gaining 10 lbs! LOL

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Happy Diwali to you too!!

My family lights diva's in our house, go to Gurdwara, & bring home sweets!(not in that particular orderLOL) we used to throw parties w/ our cuzins that used to live down the street...but they movedUnhappyLOL

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

hmmmm me will be going to the gurdwara and will light dive as well but I am too fond of mitthai at allDeadEmbarrassed and most likely I'll be out wid friends on Friday nite and then on saturday my parents are throwing a banquet hall party coz me just became a bhua last weekBig smile

*yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

hmmmm me will be going to the gurdwara and will light dive as well but I am too fond of mitthai at allDeadEmbarrassed and most likely I'll be out wid friends on Friday nite and then on saturday my parents are throwing a banquet hall party coz me just became a bhua last weekBig smile

*yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

u dont like mitthai??? lol...im a bhua, masi(not by a REAL sister but my cuz, this one that i dont like), and my dads cuz, my chachu, had a son last friday(so what does that make me?)!!!! + my cuz brother had twins..!! God those are a lot of babies!Shocked, i can go on forever w/ all the cuzins i have...thank god i only have one brother/sibling!LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#cc3399>hmmmm me will be going to the gurdwara and will light dive as well but I am too fond of mitthai at allDeadEmbarrassedand most likely I'll be out wid friends on Friday nite and then on saturday my parents are throwing a banquet hall party coz me just became a bhua last weekBig smile

<FONT face=Georgia color=#cc3399>*yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

lol tu saachi apne paji pe gayi lol i aint fond of mittai as well LOL LOL.....

well what we do is normally we go to the gurdwara light divaz....an then also at home light candles everywhere and then we just make somosaz pakoraz yea we have mittai as well lol.... but for everyone else... then we do fireworks.... outside... Big smile Big smile lots of fun... lol ma sisters just go crazy lol.... more more more haha.... but its normally alwayz gud every year.... Tongue i dont think we ever had a party tho... well cant remember lol....

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

@ jess: whoaaaaaaaaaaa that's a LOTTTTTTTTT of babies manROFL I can't even handle oneOuchEmbarrassed Man when u have a bro like ricky there's NO WAY you can handle more babiesTongue He alone is more than enoughROFLROFLROFL

@ riaky: naaaaaaaaaaaaa man tussi mere te gaye oh  main tuhaade te nahin0_O ROFLROFLROFL oh yeahhhh i forgot to mention abt the patakeROFLROFL we have those too and personally I feel that's the BEST part abt diwaliROFLROFL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#cc3399>@ jess: whoaaaaaaaaaaa that'sa LOTTTTTTTTT of babies manROFLI can't even handle oneOuchEmbarrassedMan when u have a bro like ricky there's NOWAY you can handle more babiesTongueHe alone is more than enoughROFLROFLROFL

<FONT face=Georgia color=#cc3399>@ riaky: naaaaaaaaaaaaa man tussi mere te gaye oh main tuhaade te nahin0_O ROFLROFLROFLoh yeahhhh i forgot to mention abt the patakeROFLROFLwe have those too and personally I feel that's the BEST part abt diwaliROFLROFL

LMAO how can the older go after the younger hahaha meine kaddi nehi dekha LOL fir tussi mere te gaye yaaaaaaaaaaan LOL lmao how can u forget about that lol LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top