Doli -Worst show

nisa06 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

After seeing yesterday's episode  I begin to feel Doli is getting to be the worst show on television.What are they trying to show.Yesterday's episode in India takes the cake.The last scene between Chet and Aditi was so silly and artificial.Chet looked awkward when he hugged Aditi.For once I felt that Amit didnot perform well.He looked upset and disturbed.The spark was missing in his acting.Perhaps he is upset with the storyline or his tracking is ending.

I think Chet will accept Neha as Aditi and the disturbed look Bsbgirl talks about could be how will he face Anu now.What will he tell her that Neha is Aditi and you go away from my life when he has asked her wait for seven days. I think due to the stress and tension he will meet with an accident. What a stupid ending to a story.Is this the way to end an track?Is this way to treat a lead actor of the show.

Again the evil wins and they will never show them punished for their misdeeds.Anu will leave the house with wrong impression about Chet when Chet is actually innocent. Neha is a fraud and Chet is innocent he also got fooled by Aditi.This is just too much to digest.Chetaniya was such a beautiful character and they destroyed it completely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attitude03 thumbnail
Nisa, I think only way Chet has to find out about Neha is getting close to her. He is definitely playing a game. Wait until tomorrow's episode. He was wandering in the room and thinking about Aditi. I am pretty sure he is playing a game. He tried in his office, going on websites and calling people. Nothing worked. I think he is frustrated and desperate to find out one loose point about Neha. Be positive. I am scared too but can't say anything. I am in love with the show. Can't stop watching it. Edited by attitude03 - 16 years ago
bsbgirl thumbnail
Hey Nisa, I can understand your frustration, I'm a little nervous about Chaitanya dying, but I am pretty sure that its all part of his plan. I think Chaitanya realized that he isn't able to break Neha's drama, so he might as well go with her drama. He might fake his death to show everyone that Neha is not Aditi, because I bet Neha wouldn't want to go through being made into a widow. Everyone will see that this so called Aditi, is doesn't seem to care very much about Chaitanya like she said she did. He is doing all this for Anu, and I think he will ask Anu to trust him, in what he does, and not jump up and leave when he tells everyone that he believes Neha. In Nov.5th episode they showed clearly how disturbed Chaitanya was by seeing Anu's state, he realizes he has seven days and needs to speed up his plan of exposing Neha. So nisa, don't worry too much, give the show a chance. I'm looking hopeful for a diwali spectacular episode.
attitude03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

Hey Nisa, I can understand your frustration, I'm a little nervous about Chaitanya dying, but I am pretty sure that its all part of his plan. I think Chaitanya realized that he isn't able to break Neha's drama, so he might as well go with her drama. He might fake his death to show everyone that Neha is not Aditi, because I bet Neha wouldn't want to go through being made into a widow. Everyone will see that this so called Aditi, is doesn't seem to care very much about Chaitanya like she said she did. He is doing all this for Anu, and I think he will ask Anu to trust him, in what he does, and not jump up and leave when he tells everyone that he believes Neha. In Nov.5th episode they showed clearly how disturbed Chaitanya was by seeing Anu's state, he realizes he has seven days and needs to speed up his plan of exposing Neha. So nisa, don't worry too much, give the show a chance. I'm looking hopeful for a diwali spectacular episode.

I am hopeful for the same too. But on the occasion of Karwa chauth they gave us the biggest shock. I am not too excited about anything happening on Diwali, They might give us another shock. These writers are spoiling our festivals. 

ADDDS thumbnail
What episode????? ❓
Can you please tell me which episode you are talking
about. (The Date)

Thanks!!! 😛 Edited by ADDDS - 16 years ago
ADDDS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ADDDS

What episode????? ❓
Can you please tell me which episode you are talking
about. (The Date)

Thanks!!! 😛

naa forget it i found out myself. Boy do i feel embarassed or whattttttt.
😳
ADDDS thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsbgirl

you know what i think you are right. He probably did the hugging because it's a plan. A plan to expose Aditi.
samia siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
attitude 03,I agreed with you,HUG is the part of Chait plan.
SABIE thumbnail
if Chet dies, I can't watch this drama nemore :-( 😭 😭