Pakistan Azaadi Celebrations r Over!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Assalam-o-alikum,

Pakistan's Azaadi Celebrations are officially over. I would like to Thank my team. Amreem, Manna, Aji and Anum, for all their contributions, in making the discussions. and also taking part in them. I would also like to thank the members who participated in the Azaadi Topics.

What I have learned in these 15 days is never to have high expectations, because you only fall when you fly to high. So from now on, there will be no activities. and other celebrations, as no one is interested in it.

Once Again Thanks to Pakistani Serial Team.

Take Care

Saba

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Saba Im soo sorry..But Plz do continue, dont be sad..
You know na every one in this forum is soo involved with studies and other activities..may be due to that they have not participated..
Mujhe bilkul achcha nahi lagraha hai..aap logon nay itni mehnat ki par hum sab nay kuch contribute hi nahi kiya..Im really guilty.I wanted to post but i had problems that time..so plz dont mind..

I know that you people give so much of your time efforts to this forum for everything and if no response its heart breaking..Im so sorry again..

Thanx for your efforts..

Saher......
sadaf18 thumbnail
Saba,

we all know that u guys worked sooooooo hard to organize the activities...

And I am sooooooooo mad at myself for being busy this whole darn month... 😡 😡 😡 I think it's been a week since I could last visit the forum, and I feel like I was missing out on soemthing very important...

Once again, hats-off to you guys for ur hardwork!!

and I am so sorry for whatever that happened.... 😭

-sadaf
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well wat do i say here
i think i tried my best to contribute but i think Saba You Are Right coz it looked like no one's interested in it coz i was actually about to ask you when are you goin to put them off the sticky coz no one's participatin
anyways i think today i have been mean everywhere
so plz Sorry if anyone think i have said tooooo much whihc i shouldnt have but if no one feels like this then it's fine 😉
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
walaikum slaam Saba
forgot to say this
anyways nice topic to Behas On it
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Thanks for your support 😊

THis forum is yours, and you have to make it a successfull forum. we can only try, to give you options on how you can make it a success. baki saab aap ka hai.

Don't be sad Sehar and Sadaf, and feel that bad. we understand that everyone has problems. but I was seriously not expecting this kind of response.

But abhi forget what happened. and lets start once again. A Brand New Start.

I see that now you guys are taking part in those discussions. so I will make them sticky again, one by one.

So this week's Discussion Topic is A Glance at Our Past!

Take Care
&
Cheer Up!!

Regards,
Saba