Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by crazy_craze

ROFL omgg Punjabi Thrillerr was soo funny... and randomm!!!!!!!!! ROFL lol lmaooo tu meraa supermannnn... tuu meri ladyyyyy... lmaooo..... funnyyyyyyyyy... haha.... LOL thankss for these random videos Manai, and Ricks
LOL LOL lol menu patta si u would like it haha.... yea that triller ones jokes...hahah i mean do they even get the rights to film it lol... LOL and superman gosh lol.. that lines wicked... LOL LOL imagine ur bf saying that to u.... Tu meri ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL

lmaoo... if my bf... said tht i'd dumpp him, like Manaii... thts juss stupid... lol i cant even imagine a guy coming up to me singingg tuu merii laddyy...LOLLOL

LOL LOL hahaha shame on ur bf man hahaha lol.... but would be jokes tho... gosh where they even get the words for the song lol tooo funny LOL LOL

LOLlol yeah i noe... the song is soo random!!!LOL

its gonna be u n jazzy in part 2 LOL LOL LOL ur gonna be like tu mera iron mannnnnnnnnnnn LOL LOL hes gonna be like tu meri paaniiiiiiiiiiii LOL

what? how did iget involvedin this without even saying anything? LOL

ur the only other guy here badmash LOL LOL its only fun that way lol.... im sure u wont mind haha LOL

hahahaha...i have a suggestion why dont i automatically volunteer u to be in this cause i know u love duet songs LOLLOLLOL

LOL LOL LOL nehi yaar it dont go like that hahha i did u first lol pehla tuuuu..... LOL LOL sing this to her LOL LOL o pera vich payiyan tere jhanjar vekh ke dil kehe pauna assi tenu jind vech ke LOL LOL nachna gidde jassie de naal soniyehhhhh LOL LOL hahah n jassie will be like.... mera shunki punjabi kabruuuuu ni soniyeh da dil dulda hahahah jkz LOL LOL LOL i know u like it haha Embarrassed LOL

LOLi'm not much of a singer LOL

lol my nick name is jessie too so if I say "nachna gidhe jassie de naal" it'll be like i'm sayin it to myself LOL

thats why i'm saying this song is made for u Big smile

lol whats ur pura naam btw.... nehi ill change the name lol... we will call her... Jasminder hahaha LOL and u jassuuuuu lol LOL see hogeya theek na lol... LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punjabi Thriller (Page 3)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@Jazzy and Ricky!!!!! YOU GUYSS ARE RANDOM!!!!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

ROFL omgg Punjabi Thrillerr was soo funny... and randomm!!!!!!!!! ROFL lol lmaooo tu meraa supermannnn... tuu meri ladyyyyy... lmaooo..... funnyyyyyyyyy... haha.... LOL thankss for these random videos Manai, and Ricks
LOL LOL lol menu patta si u would like it haha.... yea that triller ones jokes...hahah i mean do they even get the rights to film it lol... LOL and superman gosh lol.. that lines wicked... LOL LOL imagine ur bf saying that to u.... Tu meri ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL

lmaoo... if my bf... said tht i'd dumpp him, like Manaii... thts juss stupid... lol i cant even imagine a guy coming up to me singingg tuu merii laddyy...LOLLOL

LOL LOL hahaha shame on ur bf man hahaha lol.... but would be jokes tho... gosh where they even get the words for the song lol tooo funny LOL LOL

LOLlol yeah i noe... the song is soo random!!!LOL

its gonna be u n jazzy in part 2 LOL LOL LOL ur gonna be like tu mera iron mannnnnnnnnnnn LOL LOL hes gonna be like tu meri paaniiiiiiiiiiii LOL

what? how did i get involved in this without even saying anything? LOL

ur the only other guy here badmash LOL LOL its only fun that way lol.... im sure u wont mind haha LOL

hahahaha...i have a suggestion why dont i automatically volunteer u to be in this cause i know u love duet songs LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL nehi yaar it dont go like that hahha i did u first lol pehla tuuuu..... LOL LOL sing this to her LOL LOL o pera vich payiyan tere jhanjar vekh ke dil kehe pauna assi tenu jind vech ke LOL LOL nachna gidde jassie de naal soniyehhhhh LOL LOL hahah n jassie will be like.... mera shunki punjabi kabruuuuu ni soniyeh da dil dulda hahahah jkz LOL LOL LOL i know u like it haha Embarrassed LOL

LOL i'm not much of a singer LOL

lol my nick name is jessie too so if I say "nachna gidhe jassie de naal" it'll be like i'm sayin it to myself LOL

thats why i'm saying this song is made for u Big smile

lol whats ur pura naam btw.... nehi ill change the name lol... we will call her... Jasminder hahaha LOL and u jassuuuuu lol LOL see hogeya theek na lol... LOL

ma full name is jaspreet and btw ricky i think u should be a lyricist and write punjabi songs for ghuggi's skits cause u make nice jokes LOL LOL LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg sukhi that was madd funny! tu meri lady if my bf ever said that i would dump him! and fly away to batman!

LOL LOL LMAO hahaha i hope he sayz it hahaha i would love to watch what u would doooooo hahaha LOL

lolzzzzzzzzzz just imagine a girl coming up to you sukhi and saying tu mera man!!!!LOL would you be her man?Wink

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
jazzy and sukhi i am so glad you guys are on this forum i have someone to laugh at!!!! LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

@Jazzy and Ricky!!!!! YOU GUYSS ARE RANDOM!!!!

LOL tenuuu random pasand nehi hai kya..... jassiiie jii.. haha chalo assi nehi random hunde haha serious ho ge tumhare li Big smile LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

omg sukhi that was madd funny! tu meri lady if my bf ever said that i would dump him! and fly away to batman!
LOL LOL LMAO hahaha i hope he sayz it hahaha i would love to watch what u would doooooo hahaha LOL

lolzzzzzzzzzz just imagine a girl coming up to you sukhi and saying tu mera man!!!!LOLwould you be her man?Wink

hahahha LOL LOL haha ill sing this tu her haha

ajja ajja ni ajja kudiye, ni ajja name shar chaliye...chal ud ja mere naal an lets fly hahah ROFL so random haha

lol i would sayyy ermmm hahaha that shes demanding haha lol.... mein will say nehi haha Embarrassed LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

jazzy and sukhi i am so glad you guys are on this forum i have someone to laugh at!!!! LOL

hahaha lol thanx jazzyyyyy haha LOL lol hez too much haha LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top