Punjabi Channel
Punjabi Channel

India-Forums

   

Punjabi Thriller (Page 3)

_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006
Posts: 8074

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by crazy_craze

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by crazy_craze


Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by crazy_craze

ROFL omgg Punjabi Thrillerr was soo funny... and randomm!!!!!!!!! ROFL lol lmaooo tu meraa supermannnn... tuu meri ladyyyyy... lmaooo..... funnyyyyyyyyy... haha.... LOL thankss for these random videos Manai, and Ricks
LOL LOL lol menu patta si u would like it haha.... yea that triller ones jokes...hahah i mean do they even get the rights to film it lol... LOL and superman gosh lol.. that lines wicked... LOL LOL imagine ur bf saying that to u.... Tu meri ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL


lmaoo... if my bf... said tht i'd dumpp him, like Manaii... thts juss stupid... lol i cant even imagine a guy coming up to me singingg tuu merii laddyy...LOLLOL


LOL LOL hahaha shame on ur bf man hahaha lol.... but would be jokes tho... gosh where they even get the words for the song lol tooo funny LOL LOL


LOLlol yeah i noe... the song is soo random!!!LOL


its gonna be u n jazzy in part 2 LOL LOL LOL ur gonna be like tu mera iron mannnnnnnnnnnn LOL LOL hes gonna be like tu meri paaniiiiiiiiiiii LOL


what? how did iget involvedin this without even saying anything? LOL


ur the only other guy here badmash LOL LOL its only fun that way lol.... im sure u wont mind haha LOL


hahahaha...i have a suggestion why dont i automatically volunteer u to be in this cause i know u love duet songs LOLLOLLOL


LOL LOL LOL nehi yaar it dont go like that hahha i did u first lol pehla tuuuu..... LOL LOL sing this to her LOL LOL o pera vich payiyan tere jhanjar vekh ke dil kehe pauna assi tenu jind vech ke LOL LOL nachna gidde jassie de naal soniyehhhhh LOL LOL hahah n jassie will be like.... mera shunki punjabi kabruuuuu ni soniyeh da dil dulda hahahah jkz LOL LOL LOL i know u like it haha Embarrassed LOL


LOLi'm not much of a singer LOL


lol my nick name is jessie too so if I say "nachna gidhe jassie de naal" it'll be like i'm sayin it to myself LOL


thats why i'm saying this song is made for u Big smile



lol whats ur pura naam btw.... nehi ill change the name lol... we will call her... Jasminder hahaha LOL and u jassuuuuu lol LOL see hogeya theek na lol... LOL
jassiee. IF-Rockerz
jassiee.
jassiee.

Joined: 14 July 2007
Posts: 9841

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@Jazzy and Ricky!!!!! YOU GUYSS ARE RANDOM!!!!
Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 1395

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by crazy_craze

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by crazy_craze


Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by crazy_craze

ROFL omgg Punjabi Thrillerr was soo funny... and randomm!!!!!!!!! ROFL lol lmaooo tu meraa supermannnn... tuu meri ladyyyyy... lmaooo..... funnyyyyyyyyy... haha.... LOL thankss for these random videos Manai, and Ricks
LOL LOL lol menu patta si u would like it haha.... yea that triller ones jokes...hahah i mean do they even get the rights to film it lol... LOL and superman gosh lol.. that lines wicked... LOL LOL imagine ur bf saying that to u.... Tu meri ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL


lmaoo... if my bf... said tht i'd dumpp him, like Manaii... thts juss stupid... lol i cant even imagine a guy coming up to me singingg tuu merii laddyy...LOLLOL


LOL LOL hahaha shame on ur bf man hahaha lol.... but would be jokes tho... gosh where they even get the words for the song lol tooo funny LOL LOL


LOLlol yeah i noe... the song is soo random!!!LOL


its gonna be u n jazzy in part 2 LOL LOL LOL ur gonna be like tu mera iron mannnnnnnnnnnn LOL LOL hes gonna be like tu meri paaniiiiiiiiiiii LOL


what? how did i get involved in this without even saying anything? LOL


ur the only other guy here badmash LOL LOL its only fun that way lol.... im sure u wont mind haha LOL


hahahaha...i have a suggestion why dont i automatically volunteer u to be in this cause i know u love duet songs LOL LOL LOL


LOL LOL LOL nehi yaar it dont go like that hahha i did u first lol pehla tuuuu..... LOL LOL sing this to her LOL LOL o pera vich payiyan tere jhanjar vekh ke dil kehe pauna assi tenu jind vech ke LOL LOL nachna gidde jassie de naal soniyehhhhh LOL LOL hahah n jassie will be like.... mera shunki punjabi kabruuuuu ni soniyeh da dil dulda hahahah jkz LOL LOL LOL i know u like it haha Embarrassed LOL


LOL i'm not much of a singer LOL


lol my nick name is jessie too so if I say "nachna gidhe jassie de naal" it'll be like i'm sayin it to myself LOL


thats why i'm saying this song is made for u Big smile



lol whats ur pura naam btw.... nehi ill change the name lol... we will call her... Jasminder hahaha LOL and u jassuuuuu lol LOL see hogeya theek na lol... LOL

ma full name is jaspreet and btw ricky i think u should be a lyricist and write punjabi songs for ghuggi's skits cause u make nice jokes LOL LOL LOL

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006
Posts: 14055

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg sukhi that was madd funny! tu meri lady if my bf ever said that i would dump him! and fly away to batman!


LOL LOL LMAO hahaha i hope he sayz it hahaha i would love to watch what u would doooooo hahaha LOL

lolzzzzzzzzzz just imagine a girl coming up to you sukhi and saying tu mera man!!!!LOL would you be her man?Wink

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006
Posts: 14055

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
jazzy and sukhi i am so glad you guys are on this forum i have someone to laugh at!!!! LOL
_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006
Posts: 8074

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_craze

@Jazzy and Ricky!!!!! YOU GUYSS ARE RANDOM!!!!


LOL tenuuu random pasand nehi hai kya..... jassiiie jii.. haha chalo assi nehi random hunde haha serious ho ge tumhare li Big smile LOL
_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006
Posts: 8074

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg sukhi that was madd funny! tu meri lady if my bf ever said that i would dump him! and fly away to batman!
LOL LOL LMAO hahaha i hope he sayz it hahaha i would love to watch what u would doooooo hahaha LOL


lolzzzzzzzzzz just imagine a girl coming up to you sukhi and saying tu mera man!!!!LOLwould you be her man?Wink



hahahha LOL LOL haha ill sing this tu her haha

ajja ajja ni ajja kudiye, ni ajja name shar chaliye...chal ud ja mere naal an lets fly hahah ROFL so random haha

lol i would sayyy ermmm hahaha that shes demanding haha lol.... mein will say nehi haha Embarrassed LOL
_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006
Posts: 8074

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

jazzy and sukhi i am so glad you guys are on this forum i have someone to laugh at!!!! LOL


hahaha lol thanx jazzyyyyy haha LOL lol hez too much haha LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jus Punjabi!....First American Punjabi Channel....

2

Author: -Navi-   Replies: 11   Views: 4852

-Navi- 11 4852 07 January 2010 at 6:26pm by -Navi-
All Set To Go - Big Poppa Cartel UK Punjabi

Author: just.singh   Replies: 0   Views: 794

just.singh 0 794 27 September 2009 at 11:32pm by just.singh
Hindi Movies- Punjabi Titles :S

Author: punjabi_qt26   Replies: 3   Views: 2223

punjabi_qt26 3 2223 29 July 2009 at 6:18pm by Angelic_J
New Punjabi Movies to look out for ;)

Author: ~*manai*~   Replies: 0   Views: 1824

~*manai*~ 0 1824 23 June 2009 at 2:02pm by ~*manai*~
"Asi Punjabi Bolde Haan"

2 3

Author: Angelic_J   Replies: 20   Views: 4203

Angelic_J 20 4203 13 June 2009 at 6:09pm by -Navi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index