Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
if u want to listen to a voice jus like kuldeep manak then jus listen to yudhvir manak Big smile

didnt hear this kulwinder johal yet but i'll listen to him in a bit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old skool or New skool? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

if u want to listen to a voice jus like kuldeep manak then jus listen to yudhvir manak Big smile

yea i acutally heard his album i liked his songs after all aman hayar did the music which was wicked

here this is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFb1xwBcaFo

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

[QUOTE=Jazzzy] if u want to listen to a voice jus like kuldeep manak then jus listen to yudhvir manak Big smile

yea i acutally heard his album i liked his songs after all aman hayar did the music which was wicked

here this is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFb1xwBcaFo[/QUOTE]

o thanx Tongue

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
wow jazzy and sukhi great taste in music!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.