Suggestions / Comments

login problems

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
First of all, I cannot seem to successfully login using Mozilla browser. It says successful login, but my username doesn't show up, and I can't access certain updates, etc. I can login using Internet Explorer, however, this browser will not allow me to view videos. I do not understand why Mozilla won't allow login, b/c I was not having this problem about a month ago. I've tried refreshing the page and even restarting the browser. Neither works. Please offer you suggestions for correcting both the login and video problems. (My Windows Media Player is up to date, if that helps at all).

Lastly, I tried submitting this by going to the "contact us" link. However everytime I pressed submit (and I also tried submitting from scratch a few times) I was given an error message that said "No Topic Found." This is frustrating.
Please send help and instructions. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

India Forum is doing a tremendous job bringing people together. It would be nice to know that this same spirit is also reflected in the way they reach out to members when there are questions or concerns or suggestions.
One last thing. I was getting many spyware and viruses from your site. Please warn users of this. Also, if the development team could work on making this site a safer site, then I am sure that more people, including an older age group would access your site.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "login problems" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:07am | IP Logged
try deleting cookies. i had the same problem with IE a week or two ago, deleting cookies helped get rid of it. :)

As far as spyware goes, I have never had any virus issue from I-F before, so I have no clue what to say. The only place where I think they might creep in are through the videos. The videos spyware depends on the website where it is uploaded and is not related to IF.

madiha_17

IF-Sizzlerz

madiha_17

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Yup and also keep clearing ur history of browsing beside deleting cookies, and when u click on login page, tick mark on the option "dont login me automatically" and then login .. i follow these things, and so far its been a long time i havenot faced a cookie problem Smile

Mumbaichic

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thanks guys, i'll give it a try

Post Reply New Post

Go to top