Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Wahida please try to stay on topic!

And everyone please rmr no bashing based on loooks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Nandini or Karan Tanya (Page 5)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desiflavour101

Goldie

desiflavour101

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

its okay, don't worry. i have been hit with the bricks by my friends as well for saying Karan needs to be put through more torture for Nandani to forgive him LOL

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by desiflavour101

the thread starter is talking about the dance performed yesterday in the diwali mohatsav, not the characters. everyone knows KN are made for each other Wink

Originally posted by f_javaid

I disagree wid the thread starter. Karan and Nandini are made up for each other ... I dont like Tania and Karan together

Thanks desiflavor for correcting f_javaid on mah behalf.  Sees like only u understand me Ouch Duno how cum people keep forgetting that I mma die hard Karan fan. 

sohab_ali

Goldie

sohab_ali

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by f_javaid

I disagree wid the thread starter. Karan and Nandini are made up for each other ... I dont like Tania and Karan together

ya and gauri was looking too preety and danced also too well and where tanya danced only 1 or 2 secs.and k and n's jodi masaallah is the best. 

Edited by sohab_ali - 05 November 2007 at 9:19pm

sohab_ali

Goldie

sohab_ali

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desiflavour101

I think Tanya was over-dressed and Nandani wasn't. And I prefer Gauri this way. As far as dancing goes, I don't think Tanya was as elegant as Nandani, however.

And the facial expressions, I think it was more about the couple thing and I think Hiten-Gauri's chemistry made their dance better than Tanya-Karan's, because Hiten was incredibly stiff with Rakshanda.

yes i agree wid u.

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
KN luk d best in all mean.....
tanya knw hw 2 dance but Kn dance were 2 gud wid each other

prerna15

Goldie

prerna15

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Karan Nandini rocked yesterday. ClapClapClap

jhinkurocks

Groupbie

jhinkurocks

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
KARAN AND NANDINI Clap
and tanya Dead

namrita_434

Goldie

namrita_434

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

i disagree with u nehaji Embarrassed
agree when Karan danced with tanya he looked so pissed off at her LOL Embarrassed
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved HGT's performance,Gauri was looking tremendouly gorgeous and beautifull ,awww she was looking like bacha who keeps her diya on for her prince charming ,Gauri was looking so innocent(aww Hitz ka dhyan dance paar kam Gauri par jyaada tha Embarrassed    LOL )
and Hitz darling Embarrassed   ,do i need to say anything   LOL Embarrassed ,looking devastatingly handsome in lal sherwani kurta Embarrassed ,i was again drooling over him Embarrassed LOL   ,looved HGT's performance totally Clap Embarrassed   ,the lines of the song r quite suiteing them Embarrassed
sara mazza ka dhajjiya banaya tanya ne Angry waise aagar tanya ko edit kiya jaaye to KN's performance in mindblasting Clap ,i wanted to see more of KN Embarrassed ,bt that stupid people showed all stupid peoples Angry   
and main bhi thorasa dance janti hoon and i think yesterday Gauri danced pretty well Clap ,her expression was superbbbbb Embarrassed ,i would say Gauri danced sabse behetar among this three Clap
bcoz rakshanda doesn't had many moves,and i failed to see her face Ouch ,bcoz my concentration was fully that time on Hitz LOL Embarrassed
anyways Gauri-Hiten yesterday again stole the show with their charms Clap ,Hats off to my jaanus Clap     

yes!!!hats off to karan nandiniClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top